Hello! We just moved into this newly constructed home and love the open first floor, great lighting, spacious kitchen and living areas.
This home has plenty of space for a relaxing visit to the city!
Street parking is available on the street, and you're a short drive to many great restaurants and attractions.
We have 2.5 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms.
The first floor has a dining room, closet, spacious kitchen, bathroom and living room. The floor plan is open and spacious! There is also an outdoor patio, great for relaxing.
The second floor has two guest bedrooms, one with a queen bed, one with a queen futon. There is a shared full bathroom, laundry room and tons of closet space.
The third floor has a master bedroom with queen bed, bathroom, closets and roof deck.
Spacious and comfortable!
Wifi, kitchen utensils and cookware. Kitchen spices and clocking basics. Laundry and outdoor areas.
1. NO smoking inside. If you smoke outside, do not leave butts on our property.
2. No parties or events. The maximum number of guests per visit is four.
3. Do not wear your shoes inside the house.
4. Turn the lights off when you leave.
5. You will be given 1 bath towel per person. If you need more than that, please plan to bring your own.
6. Follow all checkout instructions!
Our home is new and we actually live here! Please treat it with respect. Especially, be avoid touching the walls and marking the walls as you move your luggage around.
You are required to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by ensuring the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted, and sanitized (additional fees will be assessed if excessive cleaning is required). Do not move furniture/furnishings/artwork.
• Checkout is at 11AM, unless otherwise agreed upon.
• Clean and return all dishes.
• Strip all used linens from beds (NOT comforter covers - unless soiled) and put them in the sink in the laundry room.
• Put towels directly in the washer!
• Place trash in the backyard, near the recycling bin.
• Please let us know if anything was broken, lost, or forgotten – we will do our best to fix, find, or return to you! Replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear will be subtracted from your deposit.
We will likely be unavailable during your stay and request that you ask questions ahead of time. You can expect complete privacy.
Kate & Brian are newlyweds living together in Philadelphia. Kate's an east coast native & Brian's a California transplant. We're travelers, eaters, beer (& whiskey) drinkers, cooks, music listeners, record collectors and DIY-ers.