This stunning villa is arguably one of Samui’s best kept secrets, offering 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 en-suite bathrooms and is affordably priced. This hidden gem with quick access to Chaweng; the famous Fisherman’s Village and also the airport.
Sleeps up to 9 guests !
This hidden gem with quick access to Chaweng; the famous Fisherman’s Village and also the airport, is not only perfectly situated but amazingly presented. The images speak for themselves regarding the perfectly kept landscaped gardens, huge family private pool and beautifully decorated spacious internal living space. This villa is perfect for both friends and families.
The Landscaped Gardens & Spacious Private Pool
The villa’s landscaped gardens are flawlessly maintained and together with its large swimming pool, is the perfect private retreat for relaxation and simply taking life easy.
It is important to mention the high privacy that you enjoy in the villa due to the amazing landscaped gardens surrounding the property. Here you can spend your holiday undisturbed, but notably you are located only minutes from the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line. This villa enjoys Samui’s glorious sunrises.
Poolside you will find an outside dining area, together with beautiful twin loungers, a very spacious poolside terrace, plenty of space for guests to sit back and relax, even at maximum occupancy.
The villa comprises of 4 air conditioned bedrooms with king and queen-sized beds, making it perfect for small families. A baby-cot is also provided for infants should guests require it.
There are 3 en-suite bathrooms available. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have their very own private en-suite bathrooms, whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 enjoy a large interconnecting en-suite bathroom, with amazing pebbled finished bath.
The Kitchen Area
From the bedrooms areas there is a long corridor hugging the outside pool terrace, taking you into the huge open-planned living space. Here you will find the spacious European kitchen offering all the amenities guests would expect, together with an Island / breakfast bar.
From the kitchen is the dining area where guests may choose to serve up dinner or to take the opportunity of allowing our private chef serve some of the best dishes Thailand has to offer. Beautiful leather sofas in the lounge area next to the pool offers a LED Flat screen TV with satellite channels to enjoy.
The villa is equipped with fridge freezer, microwave, kettle as well as all the Western utensils you would expect in your own home.
Master Bedroom: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer.
Bedroom 2: Queen-size bed, en-suite shower-room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer.
Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, interconnecting large en-suite bathroom (shared with bed 3), air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer.
Bedroom 4: Queen-size bed, interconnecting large en-suite bathroom (shared with bed 4), air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer.
Rental Rates Include:
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Twice weekly maid service included (additional available on request)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• 24/7 Security around the villa
Rental Rates Exclude:
• Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
Terms & Security Deposit
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature.
• As a form of security for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $300 or 10,000 THB (cash only) security deposit.
• Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
• Only the number of persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the villa.
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
• Airport Transfers can be arranged. The price will be quoted by the Villa Manager.
The villa is situated only minutes from the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line. The villa enjoys glorious sunrises. Bangrak is translated as ‘Place of Love’.
The area is one of the most sought after, exclusive and affluent spots on the island favoured highly by local foreigners living here due to it s proximity to everything and yet the quiet and quaint village feel has not been lost.
As you stroll along the beautiful beach, here you will find restaurants, spas, massage shops, among other tourist shops. Walk a little further to find one of Samui’s finest restaurants which was featured on TV just a while back; Ocean’s 11. In contrast, close by there are a multitude of smaller but very good traditional Thai beach-side restaurants. The villa is ideally situated with the stylish Bo-Phut, lively Chaweng and the famous Big Buddha tourist attraction no more than 10 minutes away.
Fisherman’s Village is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui’s oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water sports. Located within Bophut is Fisherman’s Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
• Bike rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
• Taxis are readily available throughout Samui Island