• Breathtaking views from the moment you enter, and from each room
• Spacious floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, and laundry room (full size washer/dryer) and 2800 ft sq under A/C.
• 4 terraces to enjoy the jungle sounds of resident howler monkeys and parrots, and to enjoy the views
• Beautiful Shared Infinity Edge Pool
• Great arrangement for families with 2 king suites and guest suite with 2 queen beds… the “Master” has a jetted tub, while the “2nd Master” has wrap around window
Другие важные подробности
Note: 18% more for tax and fees will be charged at or by check in
• Reservation and Cancellation Policies: all reservations must be made by an adult over the age of 24. Cancellations that made within 90 days of arrival date forfeit all advance payments. Cancellations more than 90 days in advance of arrival forfeit half of their monies paid. Failure to pay balance by the due date forfeits all advance payments and deposits, and cancels the reservation. Late check in and/or early departure for any reason, including but not limited to inclement weather, does not warrant the refund of any payments, rent or deposit. Rental policies are subject to change without notice.
• Occupancy: The total number of persons allowed by the property at any time is restricted to what the reservation agreement states. Renter much disclose the names of all persons in the party (”Guest”) and identify every occupant in the rental agreement. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or to expel persons not named as members of the renter’s party. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded or unidentified/unconfirmed occupancy stay eviction without refund in the penalty. Respectful atmosphere must be maintained at all times. Renter may not engage in activities that disturb the quiet enjoyment of others.
• Check in/check out: early check in or late check out rates available based on occupancy and upon request.
• Damage Deposit: A $1,500 damage deposit will be due 2 weeks prior to arrival. Your damage deposit will be returned within 2 weeks, less any damages beyond normal wear and tear, extensive cleaning, or any other violation of this Agreement. Long distance phone calls may be deducted from the damage deposit.
• Each guest is required to sleep in a bed and there is no sleeping on the sofas overnight.
• Keys: We will provide you with keys or a code and a garage door opener for your use during your stay. If you should lose any of these, you will be responsible for paying the cost to have the doors re-keyed and replaced.
• Liability and Damage: Property manager, authorized employees, or repairmen may enter the premises during normal business hours for any purpose pertaining to repair, care and management of the premises. We will try no notify you, if at all possible in advance of any entry. It is expressly understood and agreed that the Owners, or their representative, shall not be liable, whatsoever, for any damages or any injury to anyone or anything that may occur during the rental period above. Guest is also fully responsible for and assumes all risks relating to their use and occupancy of this home, and for their invitees, their guests, their property, from whatever case. Under no circumstances shall the Owners, or their representative, be liable to tenant or guests in tenant’s party for any incidental or consequential damages, loss or personal injury while using the property or property amenities. It is understood that the tenant will explain the “limitation of liabilities” to all guests in the tenant’s party and that the “limitation of liabilities” applies to all guests in the tenant’s party. It is further understood and agreed that the Owners, or their agent, shall not be responsible for any personal property left by any Guest on said premises. Owners’ representative includes but is not limited to Servicios y Consultorias JM Images, E.I.R.L., and Papagayo Luxury.
• Acts of God: Neither Owners nor Owner’s Representative (including but not limited to Servicios y Consultorias JM Images, E.I.R.L. and Papagayo Luxury) shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with the Tenant’s occupancy of the property such as weather, other acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fires, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No refunds shall be given for such occurrences and Tenant is encouraged to obtain trip interruption insurance to cover such risks.
• Accommodations/Equipment: All equipment in the home is kept in good working order. Please report any inoperative equipment promptly. We will make every reasonable effort to have repairs made as soon as possible. Tenant shall not be entitled to any refund for inoperative appliances or systems (ie but not limited to sewer, electric, gas, water, pools, internet, etc).
• Restricted Areas: There are several restricted areas of the home and property, including several locked Owner’s closets and locked housekeeping closets. These are considered private and are not part of your rental.
• Prieta Beach Club and the Four Seasons: We are not part of the Four Seasons Hotel and our guests do not have access to the Hotel grounds, amenities, programs, or pools. With prior reservation and availability, at their discretion, the Hotel may allow outside access to the Hotel restaurant and spa. We have found that when the Hotel is full, they may restrict outside access. The Owners have a golf membership to the Four Seasons Arnold Palmer golf club and tennis center and can offer access to golf, tennis, and restaurants located at the golf club (Caracol fine dining and BurgersCR casual eatery). You are responsible for guest fees for golf and tennis (greens fees, court fees, club rentals, lessons, etc).
They also have a membership to the Prieta Beach Club and our guests have access to this facility during normal operating hours. Please note that operating hours can fluctuate based on “buy outs” when it will be unavailable to members/guests. Currently, the Beach Club is open Tues-Sat (closed Sun/Mon), and dates and times are subject to change. The Beach Club is historically open 7 days of the week during Festive Season, but we have not received the exact Festive schedule.
The guest expressly acknowledges that reservations in restaurants and spas located at the Four Seasons premises or at the Prieta Beach Club are not directly or indirectly related to Owners obligations contained herein. The Owners will not be held liable or responsible for services provided by third parties, and / or any damages or losses caused by the Four Seasons Resort or the Prieta Beach Club.
• Smoking: You are renting a smoke free home. Please, no smoking in the home or on the estate.
• Pets: Pets are not allowed. No exceptions.
• Guests: There are no guests allowed, day or overnight, unless there is explicit advance agreement in writing by a representative of Servicios y Consultorias JMI. Costa Rica law 7899 states that child/ prostitution shall be punished by a sentence of 10 to 16 years imprisonment (ibid.)..
• Pool Areas: Please do not bring glass containers into the pool area. We have provided plastic ware for poolside use. We provide towels for the pool at Villa Belvedere. Please note that the Prieta Beach Club provides guests with towels onsite.
• Air Conditioning: Each bedroom and the Great Room have individually controlled AC thermostats. If you plan to leave any of the terrace doors open, please turn the AC off for the duration.
• Cleaning: The tenant agrees to leave the Property in good condition. The home will be cleaned prior to your arrival, daily, and post departure at no additional charge.
• Breakages: Guests agree to notify concierge of any damage or breakages at or within Villa Belvedere. This includes damage to the structure or any property or items furnished within.
• Concierge: Our concierge team will contact you shortly after your payment. They will be able to set up transportation, activities, and provisioning. Please utilize their expertise and feel free to ask them a lot of questions.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.