Clean, spacious apartment right in the centre of Hualien city, just a short stroll from the cultural area and Golden Triangle. Our apartment sleeps up to 6 people and has a large living area and kitchen as well as a bathroom.
Our spick and span 7th floor two bedroom apartment is situated right in the beating heart of Hualien city, just a couple of minutes from the cultural area and the famous Golden Triangle, where you can enjoy the best of what Hualien has to offer. The apartment has two bedrooms - one with a double bed and one with a double and bunks - and a very large living/dining area. All rooms have air conditioning. There is also a kitchen where small meals can be prepared, and of course a bathroom. Our balcony area can be used for airing clothes and smoking.
Our guests have the keys to the whole apartment and don't have to share anything with anyone - it's all yours!
* 40" flat screen TV with MOD (local and international HD channels)
* High speed Wi-Fi Internet access
* Towels provided
* Toothbrushes/toothpaste provided
* Soap/shower gel/shampoo provided
* Water, tea & coffee supplied
* Cooking allowed (No frying)
Общение с гостями
We do everything we can to make our guests feel at home and assist them in every way possible. At the same time we understand that people like to be left to their own devices, so we try to keep a low profile once our guests have arrived.
Другие важные подробности
There is a secure access lift in our building.
1. Smoking allowed on balcony only. 陽台備有菸灰缸,請勿在房內抽菸.
2. Please keep noise level down after 10 pm to avoid disturbing the neighbours. 晚上十點後請降低音量,以免打擾附近鄰居休息.
3. Guests are requested to remove shoes when inside the room. 進入室內請脫鞋,公寓備有拖鞋可供更換.
4. Air conditioning should be turned off when guests are out. 離開請關閉電燈及空調.謝謝.
5. No bicycles allowed inside the apartment. 腳踏車禁止放置於公寓內.
У этого хозяина 442 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I live in Hualien on the east coast of Taiwan with my wife and two beautiful children. Hualien is a wonderful place to raise kids - fresh air, beaches aplenty, mountains.
I love travelling and have visited over twenty countries in my time so far. Top of my wish list still to visit are the U.S., Iceland, and India.
I'm interested in a lot of things - too many to count. I particularly love sports - watching and competing.
I consider myself an optimist and reckon it's important to look on the bright side wherever possible.
As a host, I always try to provide a space that's as clean as possible. For me, this is the sine qua non of hosting.