This is an amazing historic house from the late nineteen hundreds, located in one of Mendoza’s most unique neighborhoods, La Puntilla, right in the middle of the wine region minutes away from some of the most famous wineries.
The house offers plenty of space for a big group of friends or couple of families with kids. Ideal for spending long days by the swimming pool, long nights by the terrace enjoying a glass of wine, having a traditional Argentinian barbecue, watching movies at the family room, taking walks around the neighborhood with its tree lined streets, beautiful houses and even vineyards that you’ll walk by. Two minutes away driving you have “Palmares”, an open mall with supermarket, all kind of stores, coffee and ice-cream places, movie theater, and some of Mendoza’s best restaurants, such as popular “La Marchigiana” .
As we want you to enjoy and relax during your stay, Esperanza and Julio (housekeeping and maintenance), will be there to help every day at no additional cost.
The house offers:
- 5 bedrooms (2 in suite)
- 3 bathrooms
- Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Computer room (with computer, Wi-Fi internet and printer ready to use)
- Kitchen – dining room
- Laundry room
- Service area with private bathroom
- Covered parking for four vehicles
- Barbecue and also a second mobile barbecue with wheels to set anywhere you like around the park
- Swimming pool (unheated, available October – March), with solarium and protection fence
- Huge terrace with living and dining area
- Amazing park with ancient trees, organic orchard and football court
- AC in the living - dining room
- Suitable for events at a different price depending on the occasion
For an extra 50 American dollars a day, we’ll leave one of the cars, a Mercedes B200, with GPS, for you to use during your stay.
Once the reservation is approved, you’ll be receiving a complete guide full of suggestions on things to do and places to enjoy, such as restaurants, wineries, etc., so that you can enjoy Mendoza as a local!
Hola! somos Atilio y Mercedes, nos encanta viajar y tambien recibir turistas de todas partes del mundo para mostrarles nuestro lindo pais!