The house is located in Villeperdrix, small village of 150 inhabitants surrounded by olive, cherry and apricot tree fields. The region is ideal for those who enjoys nature's charms as well as sport and cultural activities.
• Close to the mount Ventoux and the low Provence
• 15 km (9 miles) from the lake of the l'Oule
• 10 min from the vultures natural reserve (St May / Remuzat)
• Starting point of numerous walking tracks and mountain bike rides
• Next from the famous Buis les Baronnies' rock climbing spot
• Canyoning and lake close-by
• Shops in the village next door (5 km / 3 miles)
• Next from prestigious festivals (Avignon, Orange, Vaison la Romaine)
Ideally located in the heart of the Drôme Provençale above the gorge of the Eygues and surrounded by mountains like the mount Angèle (1600 meter / 5250 ft. high), the village of Villeperdrix benefits from a rare brightness and a total peacefulness. You will then take a stroll on the numerous walking tracks in between olive trees and lavender fields. If you look for relaxing or sports holidays do not hesitate to push the door of the Drôme Provençale and to dwell in a land full of contrasts in between Provence countryside and pre-Alps' wilderness.
Prices (per week) : from 350 € to 400 €.
Discount possible for a 2 weeks rent.
20 min driving from Nyons / 1h00 from Montélimar /
1h30 from Valence / 1h30 from Avignon /
2h45 from the mediterranean beaches.
The vaulted living room is an ancient sheepfold which will retain freshness even during the day's hottest hours. The room opens onto a patio which offers a beautiful panoramic viewpoint on the countryside. During your afternoon nap or late evenings the concert made by cicadas and crickets will go along the quiescence of those Provençal territories.
Comfortable rustic house
Kitchen (oven, 2 burners stovetops)
Shower / 1 toilet
3 rooms (5 persons)
Jean-Michel and Marie Élisabeth Morel
T : (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
E-mail : (Email hidden by Airbnb)
blog : villepe (Website hidden by Airbnb)