Sunlight-filled house in Wybalena Grove: Meandering paths, bushland setting, two gorgeous playgrounds and a pizza oven. Close to city/shops by car, bike or bus. Double glazing, bamboo floors, cotton linen and quality appliances ensure your comfort.
You won't believe you are just 5kms (10 min drive) from Canberra City Centre! You'll feel like you're on a country holiday one minute and in the nation's capital the next.
Conveniently located and yet beautifully leafy and quiet. You will enjoy feeling part of the local community.
Your home away from home offers these comfort features:
* ample light with large windows overlooking native gardens
* a gas log fireplace to keep you warm in winter
* fully equipped kitchen with high quality crockery, cookware and appliances (including dishwasher)
* internal laundry with front loading washing machine, and external clothesline
* shower and bath
* new floating bamboo floors
* queen size bed in one bedroom
* king single bed (with king single trundle) in other bedroom
* built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
* covered carport
* all linen and towels supplied
* large shed for bike storage
* we can cater for toddlers and infants - cot, change table, high chair, play pen (just let us know what you need when you make your reservation).
Nearby amenities: Canberra's finest olympic sized indoor swimming pool is also a handy 10 minute cycle or short drive away. Jamison Centre at Macquarie, a 15 minute walk, has a large outdoor swimming pool/waterslide park which is open in the warmer months.
You have your own house, with key pad access. Pizza oven, playgrounds and tennis courts are available close by.
Общение с гостями
Optional interaction. We live close by and are available to assist you.
Другие важные подробности
Want night life? We even now have a little bit of that - with the new hipster bar called 'Bolt Bar' open every night and offering pub dinners too. It's just 10 minutes walk away in Aranda. There are also cafes at a similar distance at Aranda, Jamison Centre and Cook Shops.
Want to get a little exercise? Bring your bike or take a walk around locally. You can walk up Mount Painter to get 360 degree views around Canberra (see our photos). Canberra has the best and safest bike paths in Canberra, and you can ride right down to the lake, via Black Mountain playground and the National Museum to the City Centre and Parliamentary Triangle.
This is one of the best places to stay in Canberra if you want to enjoy what is so unique and special about Canberra - they don't call it the Bush Capital for nothing!
Please keep parties to the pizza oven or playground areas, and respect our neighbours' peace and quiet.
Please conserve energy by turning off heaters when out/overnight, and the bathroom heat lamp when not in use.
Pets and/or smoking are not permitted.
Instant book for more than 4 guests (including children) is not permitted - please enquire first.
I am a Canberra local - a public servant working in the fields of environmental and community protection. I live just nearby the property being rented out, and so will be close by to help you out with anything you need.