Prime central Lake Muskoka location minutes to downtown Bala & Port Carling. Situated on level lot with superb shoreline and southwest views.
Keep in touch from the dock with LTE wireless signal with Rogers and partner carriers.
Lakeside on beautiful Lake Muskoka region of (Bala) Ontario. Minutes from town yet a world away in privacy. Spectacular panoramic southwest view overlooking Sunset Bay from spacious area of decking . The perfect location for your next family/friends/ vacation getaway! Large family room for group activities such as yoga and other special interest gatherings. Large outdoor fire pit for evenings outdoors.
Caterered To You!
All the luxury comforts in country living! Enjoy the privacy. And if you wish, the town of Bala and Port Carling are less than 10 minutes away! Paved country road all the way down make it an ideal location only minutes away from all Muskoka has to offer!
Snowmobilers! We are minutes from the OFSD trail.
Golfers will have more choices for courses in the region than they can imagine!
Boaters have access to the beautiful Muskoka Lakes.
The top 30:
1. Going for a pre or post work swim, kayak or SUP. As you float in the water with the sun shining you are thankful to not be in a concrete jungle.
2. The biggest traffic hold up is a bear cub, fox, deer, turkey, moose or porcupine crossing during your drives to and from work
3. Picking up fresh Ontario grown veggies for the week at your local farmers market in Port Sandfield, Port Carling, Rosseau, Bala, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst or Huntsville
4. Practicing yoga in a boathouse while ducks swim about the lily pads at PYC Muskoka Yoga
5. Lakeside patio drinks with friends after work
6. Watching the countless sunsets light up the evening sky as the waters reflect the warmest glow
7. Spending the day in a boat cruising the big 3 lakes of Lake Rosseau, Lake Muskoka and Lake Joseph to check out the grand boathouses and food stops (JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka, Windermere House, Lake Joseph Club, Grand Electric, Turtle Jack’s, Loondocks, Bala Falls Pub, The Creative Plate Eatery and Boston Pizza).
8. Catching a night of music at The Kee to Bala, Clevelands House, Frankie’s Surf Club and JW Marriott
9. Having as many picnics and BBQs as possible. Meats, cheeses and dips for a day lounging by a park, waterfall or hiking lookout is a regular routine
10. Taking a leisure stroll through the pop-up shops at SWS Marina after a yoga class for cold pressed organic juice, ice cream, lululemon, Snapdragon Designs and wide variety of pop-up shops
11. Riding the wakeboard cable at What Wake Park at Bush’s Watersports Park with friends. Monday night ladies’ nights are always memorable.
12. Visiting the Torrance Barrens Dark Sky Preserve during a clear night for an unforgettable night under the stars and maybe even the Milky Way if you’re lucky.
13. Eating as many tacos as you can at Grand Electric and Turtle Jack’s in Port Carling as you watch the boats come and go through the locks.
14. Playing a round of golf in pristine wilderness at The Rock, North Granite Ridge, Bigwin Island, Taboo or Muskoka Bay Club as a deer and her fawns run across the course
15. Lying out on a dock, beach or water tube at Hanna Park, Rosseau Park or Windsor Park with your friends catching up on all the gossip
16. Visiting Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh for a Bottle to Bog tour of the cranberry marsh with delicious Muskoka Lakes cranberry wines to taste.
17. Setting the stage for a romantic date with a night out at the Muskoka Drive In
18. Sipping your favourite flavor of Muskoka Roastery, Legends Muskoka Café or Oliver’s coffee on your veranda
19. Perfecting your balance during a SUP yoga class with Suptopia, Muskoka Yoga Studio or Zen Muskoka Yoga
20. Grabbing a freshly baked cinnamon bun or donut at Don’s Bakery and devouring it by the Bala waterfalls
21. Watching in awe as the Canadian National Ski show team and Team SWS execute a human pyramid with ease during their ski shows every Monday to Thursday around Muskoka
22. Getting your ice cream fix at the Minett Corner Store, Silver Stream Farms, Mooskoka, Ice Dreams Soda Shop, Rosseau General Store, Tastebuds, Kawartha Dairy and Belly Ice Cream.
23. Spending a rain day wandering the local shops and boutiques of Port Carling, Rosseau, and Bala (Free Anatomy, R!ot Clothing, Just Add Water, Health Hut, Twb Co.). Stopping to read the historical signs as you go.
24. Getting outdoors to explore at Huckleberry Rock, Hardy Lake or the Torrance Barrens
25. Getting your Friday night pizza fix with wood fired thin crust gourmet pizza at The Deck and PIE
26. Making up for all the weekend beers, pizza and burgers with a Tri Lakes Training boot camp, your muscles will not soon forget
27. As soon as you leave work via car or boat, sunglasses and flip flops are your standard attire
28. Taking up rowing at Hatchets because you are surrounded by lakes and why not spend it on the water
29.Doing a local brewery tour with your friends from the city at Muskoka Brewery, Sawdust City and Lake of Bays Brewery
30. Night time hangouts always include a bonfire
Keywords: muskoka,lake,boating,golfing,cycling,triathalon,swimming,fishing,hiking,retreat,private,view,joseph,rosseau,art,wilderness,bala,port carling.
The full Muskoka cottage experience.
Общение с гостями
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair
and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Другие важные подробности
Check in time: 4 pm Check out time: 11 am
1) Smoking is allowed outside only.
2) People other than those in the guest party set forth may visit, or stay overnight, at the
property only with permission of the owner. Any person or pet in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
3) This property is privately owned; The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises, and agree to pay for any damage caused by themselves or their guests.
4) This is a wooded, waterfront property. While we perform regular maintenance, it is understood by all parties that this type of location may present unexpected and unaccustomed hazards to guests. The waterfront location presents serious hazards for young children and non-swimmers.
5) NO DIVING. CHILDREN SHOULD WEAR LIFE JACKETS OR PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES WHILE OUTDOORS unless under immediate adult supervision.
6) Keep the property and finishings in good order.
7) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8) Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
9) Housekeeping: You must bring your own linens. There is no daily housekeeping service.
Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. While bath and beach towels are included in property, you must leave them clean. On your final morning, please wash and dry towels. For the next guests, kindly straighten the bedcovers without linens.
10) Electricity: Bring a flashlight if you arrive at night.
11) Heat: There are electric baseboard heaters in all rooms. I doubt you will need the heaters. Ifyou use them, turn them fully off when you leave. Keep towels, sheets clothes etc away from heaters. The wood burning stove works well. To help start logs, leave the door ajar one inch and it will draw air nicely. Once it is really going you can shut the door to make it last longer.
12) Fire pit: The Township does not allow fires during the daytime!!! Fires may be allowed from 2 hours before sunset until 2 hours after sunrise. Use common sense, and extinguish fires properly. On your drive up you will note fire risk signs. You will be fined over $200.00 by authorities if there is a ban while you are there, or if you have a fire during the day. Call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) hrs a day for up to date fire risks and rules.
13) Water: We recommend you drink bottled water. Lake water is fine for everything else.
14) Plumbing: Bring toilet paper sufficient for your group. Absolutely no objects such as feminine products, baby wipes, paper towels, make-up pads, hair or excessive toilet paper may go down the toilets.
15) Dining: All plates, bowls, glasses, knifes & forks, pots & pans etc are there for you.
16) Linens: We have blankets and pillows. Bring your own sheets and pillow cases.
17) Boating: Sunset Bay is shallow. Extensive damage can occur to boats. Review attached way to avoid rocks. Do not use our power boat.
18) Shopping: The grocery store and liquor store are 5 minutes south on 169 in Bala. Don's Bakery in Bala is best for scones, tarts, pies etc. If you go North on 169 for 5 minutes you will find Glen Orchard General Store, which will refill propane for the BBQ. They also have gas, bait and everything else. If you go a little farther, turn right on 118, and in 10 minutes will be in Port Carling, which has a number of restaurants, another grocery store that is open 24 hrs, and a lot of trendy shops. Bracebridge is 20 minutes farther on 118. The closest hospital is in Bracebridge. Gravenhurst is 20 minutes past Bala the other way.
19) Garbage: All garbage and recycling must go in green metal bin at end of driveway. Garbage day is once a week on Wednesday. Please put up red metal flag. If bin is full garbage must be brought to public garbage receptacle on the grounds of Bala Cove Marina. Turn at the liquor store cross the RR tracks, it is on the left just past propane company. Drive past gate and bins are to the left.
20) Schlage key entry: The door is locked from the outside by pressing the Schlage button and then rotating the thumb turn. When disabled, the four digit user code must be entered before rotating the thumb turn. The turn lock feature is enabled by default.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may visit, or stay overnight, at the property only with permission of the Owner. Any person or pet in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This property is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any
accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The
Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the
guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming
the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to
use the premises, and agree to pay for any damage caused by themselves or their guests.
4. This is a wooded, waterfront property. While we perform regular maintenance, it is understood by all parties that this type of location may present unexpected and
unaccustomed hazards to Guests. The waterfront location presents serious hazards for young children and non-swimmers.
5. NO DIVING. CHILDREN SHOULD WEAR LIFE-JACKETS OR PERSONAL
FLOTATION DEVICES WHILE OUTDOORS unless under immediate adult
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
9. Housekeeping: You must bring your own LINENS. There is no daily housekeeping service. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. While bath and beach towels are included in the property, you must leave them clean. On your final morning, please wash and dry TOWELS in the laundry room provided. For the next guests, kindly straighten the bedcovers without linens.
10. Stove: Do not use abrasives on the glass cook top. Special cleaning pads and cleanser are provided.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood-burning stove. Observe local burn-bans for outdoor
fire pit, which are enforced in dry weather. NO DAYTIME BURNING ALLOWED.
12. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system. The mineral content in the water is low. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if
improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No
feminine products, baby wipes, make-up pads, paper towels, etc should be flushed at any time. If it is found that such products have been flushed and clog the septic
system, you could be charged damages of up to $300. Keep food debris in the
kitchen drain and dishwasher to a minimum.
13. Garbage: Due to wildlife, DO NOT leave any garbage outside AT ANY TIME except in the GREEN METAL BOX at the top of the driveway. Garbage and Recycle pick-up is
Wednesday morning. There is a public garbage receptacle on the grounds of Bala Cove
Marina in Bala. Turn at the Liquor Store, cross the RR tracks, it is ahead on your left.
14. Any violation of these Rental Rules, including extra unauthorized day guests, overnight guests, or pets, shall be grounds for forfeiture of the damage deposit, and additional damages may be assessed as well.
15. It is a local bylaw quiet time is after 11pm. Please turn off music outside and close windows if playing inside. Sound travels very well across the lake.