A small self-contained garden cottage set in a tranquil, private garden with koi pond, fruit trees and large pool.
The property is close to the MyCity bus route, Bayside Mall the Rietvlei Wetland Reserve and approx 3km from Blouberg beachfronts.
A clean, neat and cozy cottage with a basic kitchenette and separate bathroom (which has under-floor heating for the winter nights!)
The kitchen area offers a mini fridge/freezer, microwave, basin, kettle and a variety of glasses, utensils and crockery. Coffee, tea, milk and sugar is provided along with some complimentary rusks. A wider selection of coffee, tea and other hot beverages are available on request.
A continental style breakfast is available in the mornings with a selection of cereals and fruit juice - please notify us of any food allergies or dietary considerations in order that we try to meet needs where possible.
The room comes equipped with:
Flat screen TV, satellite tv, safe, hairdryer, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, a selection of utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware - washing liquid and kitchen towels are provided too.
In the bathroom there is a toilet, basin and a luxurious shower. Towels are provided as well as shower-gel, shampoo, conditioner and hand soap.
Fresh towels and clean linen is provided on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - unless otherwise specifically requested. (or if new guests arrive).
A guest information booklet is provided in the room with additional important information, contact details and local attractions.
Guests are welcome to make use of the pool and garden facilities. Our pool comes with a safety net for child and pet protection. We kindly ask that guests please replace the pool-net after the pool has been used, as we have a blind cat! Thanks!
Should guests wish to prepare their own meals, use can be made of the large kitchen in the main house - further refrigeration and storage space is available there too for guests to keep their own groceries.
There are 3 under cover parking spaces available to guests.
There is free Wifi which guests are most welcome to use and it has good signal in nearly all areas of the property.
Общение с гостями
Please let us know if you have any particular requests - we look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your stay
1. Welcome! Please enjoy your stay
2. Ask! If we can be of assistance in any way, do let us know.
3. We have 2 cats, 2 birds and many fish. Of of our cats is old and blind, do be kind to her and keep an eye open for her if you are swimming and the pool is open.
4. Please do not smoke inside the cottage. An ashtray is provided by the outside table.
5. If you are planning on be out extra late, let us know, we like to know our guests are safe.
6. Let us know if you would like to invite any visitors, friends and family are welcome - within certain boundaries. We (and our neighbours) may not appreciate 10 strangers coming for a party in the pool at midnight!
7. Refer to rule 1 and 2 again :-)