Beautiful, light-filled, boho-chic 1 bedroom apt with lots of character that feels like home: 2 comfy lounge areas, relaxing 'green' balcony, big library of books and games and unlimited WIFI.
Perfect position - close to parks, shops, restaurants & bars, transport and a leisurely walk to Bondi Beach. You have easy access to everything Bondi has to offer, you won't want to leave!
Bright, comfortable apartment with lots of areas to relax inside and out:
* Beautiful, eclectic decor throughout
* Freshly painted
* Secure building with lift
* Plenty of street parking + visitor parking available onsite
* Lovely balcony
* Great size bedroom with new built in wardrobe
* Super comfortable queen bed with linen provided
* New sofa bed in guest alcove for extra sleep space (short term only)
* Ensuite bathroom (via bedroom) with washing machine
* Fast unlimited WIFI
* Flat screen with cable TV and apple TV (netflix)
* Only 100 metres to bus stops and park
* 15 minute stroll to Bondi beach / Tamarama and Bronte beaches
* 5 minute walk to shops, restaurants and bars
* 10 minute walk to train station
* Pool in the apartment complex
* Non-smoking apartment
NOTE - the apartment can sleep 4 with a double sofa bed and queen bed, but not recommended for long stays as there is only one bathroom with access via the bedroom.
FYI - the security deposit listed is NOT a normal deposit. It is NOT held by me or AirBNB before your stay, it is simply the maximum amount guests will be liable for if there is any serious damage done to the apartment after your stay. This is just a precaution as I have a lot of personal belongings in the unit, but I have never had to make a claim/complaint against any guests.
No parties, respect all neighbours, respect all property, no pets, no smoking.
I'm a television producer based in Sydney, but I travel a lot for both work and pleasure. I'm a beach lover, and I also enjoy writing, kickboxing (just to keep fit), watching a good murder mystery and eating out. I love travelling, particularly to Thailand and have been there several times on holiday. Most recently I've spent time working in South Africa, New York and Las Vegas. I'm easy-going, friendly, clean and tidy, and love having a laugh. I'm also honest and extremely respectful of others.