A special place to create timeless memories.
Na Vela, Ko Lanta (formerly known as Luna Sea) is a little village, nestled in the heart of Klong Dao Beach and close to all happening, shopping, pier and market.
Na Vela#8 is 28 sqm bedroom apartment ensuite bath and showers.
Roomrate included full breakfast during high season (1 Nov - 30 Apr). Excluded breakfast in green season (1 May - 31 Oct).
- Equipped with LCD TV, fridge, air con, big wardrobe.
- Built-in furnishings are with lots of wood.
Na Vela, Ko Lanta (formerly known as Luna Sea) is a lttle village consists of apartment and resort.
- Situated on public road 4245. Kindly search with Na Vela, Ko Lanta for exact location.
- New! Big salt water system swimming pool is reserved for residents only.
- Bistro on site, we can make breakfast, lunch and brunch for you.
- Less than 1 min walks to grocery/fruits store, Tesco Lotus, Saturday Market. 10 mins walks to Saladan town, street night market and famous diving centers close by. Easy walking distance to Klong Dao and Kor Kwang beach.
- Fast free WiFi in guest room.
- Extra soft sheets set.
- Daily make up room service and complimentary drinking water.
- Private surroundings. Private area; parking zone, the frontage with lush mountain view, large backyard landscaping by the pool.
When hunger strikes, walk down to the left side when you face the road, with the pleasant walks you will find an extensive choice of restaurants and cafes in Saladan town. They provide delicious foods to choose from Thai, Western, Indian, Chinese which you enjoy having a meal there or take out.
Either walk down to the right side and turn right when you see 7/11. It's the lane that leads you to Klong Dao beach where you find lots of chilling bars and eateries to recline restfully in the afternoon and evening.
Общение с гостями
Usually I greet my guests and then allow them to have the space. I'm available for our interaction if they want or need.
If I'm not available at apartment kindly drop me a line.
Другие важные подробности
We can prepare your transport from airport.
Please note: Guest needs to confirm pick-up transfer at least 1 day before arrival.
- Please keep noise down after 9pm.
- Be sure to shower before swimming.
Pool time 9:00 - 18: 00 hrs.
Kindly partake in nature protection by simple ways such as avoid dropping litters, picking up seashells and coral reefs;This creates an unintended effect on coastal marine ecosystems.
Enjoy it at most;)
Me and family live in Ko Lanta, at the little village, Na Vela.
We would love to invite you to visit Ko Lanta and our little place.
Let us take care of you. Feel free to contact me with your inquiry anytime.
See you soon.