Snowbird Getaway Special 20% Off!* Golf, hike and relax close to your beautiful Home ! ~ Beach Cottage, Family Getaway
This is the perfect location and layout for your WELL-DESERVED FAMILY VACATION. The designer and decorator have thought of everything to ensure your vacation is comfortable, private, relaxing and luxurious. The Whytcliffe has the ideal family vacation home floor plan - with 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS on the main level. (1 with QUEEN and 1 with BUNK BEDS). There is also a beautiful quiet QUEEN BEDROOM with an EN SUITE BATHROOM and large soaker tub, which is tucked upstairs for the Grandparents or Mom and Dad to escape to! A FOURTH sleeping area in the main front room with a large QUEEN SOFA Bed beside the large built in Electric Fireplace for those cool evenings.
Ceiling Fans enhance the Beach Vibe and the Wonderful Private Forest View back PATIO ensures the privacy with a BBQ and Patio Table for outdoor dining. The evening star gazing just outside your front door, or while you walk to the beach provides something so special that you won’t see in the city. This beach cottage and Qualicum Landing Community provides the relaxation, and 5 Star Amenities to make your Vacation one you won’t ever forget. You’ll want to keep coming back year after year to relax and enjoy the life style.
• QUEEN MASTER BEDROOM with Semi-Private EN SUITE with large shower located on the Main floor
• 2ND BEDROOM on main has TWIN BUNK BEDS
• 3RD BEDROOM upstairs features a QUEEN BED and EN SUITE with large soaker tub and shower
• 4TH SLEEPING area is a QUEEN PULL OUT SOFA BED in Living Area
• Electric FIREPLACE in Living Room and beautiful custom built shelving units, with wall mounted TV over the fireplace
• Large Functional Kitchen with everything you need to cook and entertain for your family and friends. Barbecue the steaks on the back patio; the back patio table seats 4, the kitchen table seats 6 and the Island another 3 guest
• Built in Custom designed Computer Desk space for those family members needing to get a bit of work done while on vacation
• Green Space Views
• Large aggregate driveway – room for 2 cars
• Imported Hand Laid Tile in the Entrance Way and Bathroom
• Stainless Steel Appliances/ Granite Countertops
• Designer Series Plumbing Fixtures and Pressure Balanced Shower Heads
• Heavy Duty Stacking WASHER/DRYER
• Hand Laid Tile Back splashes
• Cape Cod Style Interior Trim and Designer Color Scheme
• Wall to Wall Carpeting in all of the Bedrooms
• Engineered Hardwood Floors in the Living, Kitchen, & Dining area
• Forced Air Heat
• Professionally Landscaped and Maintained Yard with Stone Pathways and Private Patio Areas
• Cape Cod Craftsman Home Designed by Prestigious C.A. Designer
• This timeless Beach Cottage offers quality and craftsmanship in a space designed for entertaining and relaxing
• This Versatile 1,180 sq. ft. 3 BEDROOM BEACH HOME, has an open concept Living, Kitchen and Dining area
• Departure Cleaning + Tax
Общение с гостями
Our Professional Vacation Rental Services ensure everything you need is available to enjoy a relaxing vacation by the beach! Homes are cleaned to a 5 sea star standard, fully equipt kitchen, beach and bath towels and all linen provided. Once a reservation is accepted you will start receiving emails from us with all the details as your dates approach and 2 days prior to your vacation you will receive a key-less door code and directions to your holiday home.
Другие важные подробности
Be our Guest, Be our Guest, put our service to the test! We offer amazing optional packages and specials once you have booked we can arrange, Golf, Whale Watching and many other day trips - A very popular Fly and Buy package is available for guests interested in purchasing a vacation rental - We arrange for a realtor to show you available homes and if you purchase a home you receive 1 night free. We walk you through all the steps of vacation rental home ownership with our professional team of experts
Quiet time is after 10PM. No loud parties are allowed in any of the homes. If noise complaints are issued you will immediately be asked to vacate with no refund for remaining nights booked. Renters must be at least 25 years of age to rent any home. Any guests or visitors under 25 years of age must be supervised by the Renter at all times.
The maximum number of guests using the rental premises shall not exceed the total number stated as the maximum number of guests.
Under the Strata Property Act, a guest in a strata corporation must comply with the bylaws and rules of the strata corporation that are in force from time to time including use of the common areas and Beach Access.
No inside furniture is to be taken outside and you are not allowed to erect a tent or blow up a bouncy castle, pool etc... in the yard or on the premises.
If you are renting more than 1 unit please do not remove items from 1 home and take them to another home. The staff and owners do not want to go on a scavenger hunt for their missing treasures. You may be charged for missing inventory. If you need anything during your stay, please call guest services.
NO PETS - For the comfort of all our guests, many of our homes are unable to accept pets. We strive to offer a low allergen environment with minimal carpeting, hardwood floors and a rigorous cleaning schedule. We have adopted a no pet policy to enhance the home environment for your enjoyment. For those homes that do permit 1 small dog less than 20lb please see the addendum to this rental agreement. If a pet is detected in a home that does not allow pets or a pet has not been approved by the agent and owner you will immediately be asked to vacate. There will be no refund for any remaining nights booked.
PET APPROVED - For those homes that have approved your pet, the pet fee is $125.00
Policy: One small dog (under 20lbs). No Cats or other types of pets. We do require that the dog is not allowed in the carpeted bedrooms or on the furniture. Your dog must have their nails clipped and be on flea treatment. Please provide the name and frequency of the program. All doggy deposits must be picked up daily and disposed in the garbage. You are responsible for any damage your pet causes. Charges will be applied to your credit card if these policies are not followed
Pets: If noise complaints are issued for excessive barking or bad behavior you will be asked to check out or take your pet to a kennel for the duration of your stay. Charges will be applied to your credit card if these policies are not followed.
PARKING: There is parking for only 1 vehicle in the designated parking space or drive way. All other vehicles must park in visitor parking. 2 vehicles are permitted per rental party. Vehicles left on the road or not in the designated parking spot will be towed at the vehicle owners expense.
We do not recommend catching your own shellfish. Red tide and pollution can cause severe illness. If you do wish to catch a few of your own shellfish, you must be responsible and follow all regulations.
1. All seafood must be cleaned and cooked outside on the BBQ’s provided.
2. Each home has a BBQ and a spare propane tank (usually located near the BBQ) Read the instructions on the proper operation of the BBQ before you begin. Ensure you turn off the propane and burners after use. BBQ`s must be cleaned after every use. If the BBQ is not cleaned or the valve is left on a $50.00 charge will be applied to your credit card.
3. Allow BBQ to cool and then scrub off and clean after each use.
4. Return the shells to the beach rather than disposing of them in the trash.
5. All garbage and recycling must be placed in the proper bins. There is also a bin for recycling bottles and cans.
Please note that it is illegal to fish for fin fish and/or shellfish without a valid license. Areas are regularly patrolled and you MUST carry your license with you at all times!It is also illegal to take star fish or other living creatures off the beaches.
Guest Not to Assign or Sublet. The Guest shall not assign sublet or part with possession of the Premises or any part thereof.
Guest to Notify. The Guest shall give the Agent prompt notice of any accident or other defect in the water pipes, gas pipes or heating apparatus, telephone, electric light or other wires.
Liability of Guest. The Guest shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from the taps in the premises or from gas permitted to escape therein.
Failure to Vacate. If the Guest does not vacate the Premises after the contract date, the Guest shall, in addition to any liability
hereunder, Indemnify the Owner for all losses suffered by reason of his or her failure to vacate. Check out time is 11am sharp on the departure date.
THE RENTER and THE OWNER acknowledge and agree that THE AGENT is accommodating them in assisting with this Rental Agreement without any representations or warranties by the Agent. Use of the property is entirely at THE RENTER’S risk. THE RENTER and THE OWNER shall indemnify and save harmless THE AGENT against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, or death resulting from the use of the rental property or from any claims stating that the property is not suitable for the purposes intended.
Check in time is after 4:00 PM on your date of arrival and check out is before 11:00 AM on your departure date. This policy is strictly enforced. Early check in or late check out may result in a $75.00 per hour charge being placed on your credit card. If you would like an early check in, it is usually not an option as the housekeepers do require the time to prepare the home from the previous guest. If you do want to request an early check in the only way to guarantee an early check in is to book in advance.
Property Not Available: If for any reason the Property is not available for, or becomes unsuitable for continued occupancy by, Guest then Agent will use best reasonable efforts to obtain use of an alternative property for Guest for the vacation time or balance thereof, but will not be liable to Guest for failure to locate a suitable alternative or any additional costs associated therewith.
Owner and or agent will refund to Guest a pro-rated portion of the accommodation fees for the part of the vacation time in which the property was not available for use by Guest. No refund will be payable if loss of use of the Property is attributable to actions or inaction of Guest.
We allow reservations of up to 28 nights only. If you wish to stay longer you will need to make a separate reservation and sign a separate rental agreement.
FOR LONGER TERM GUESTS: 4 Weeks (28 nights) there will be a cap on utilities for Heat, Hydro, Gas, High Speed Internet, Cable TV, Phone for Local Calls and Water of $400.00. Any overage will be charged to you. Insurance policies require that the homes are inspected a minimum of once every 2 weeks ~ We provide housekeeping service (which also satisfies the insurance inspection requirements) weekly or bi-weekly housekeeping is mandatory at a cost of $75.00 plus tax per visit to you. This is NOT a residential tenancy and is not governed in anyway by residential tenancy.
ON CHECK OUT DAY, PLEASE:
1) Assure that all used dishes are washed and put away or placed in the dishwasher (when one is provided) and turned on to sanitize setting.
2) All toys, books, games and other items you have used are placed back in the spot you found them.
3) Please start at least 1 load of towels in the laundry prior to check out.
4) If the BBQ has been used, please ensure it is turned off at the tank or gas is turned off at source and grill is scrubbed with scrub brush provided.
5) All trash and recycling removed and placed in the bins provided. Please place all recycling in the proper labeled bins.
6) Assure that all thermostats are turned down.
7) Assure that all lights are turned OFF
8) Assure that all doors and windows are securely locked.
Extra charges will be applied to your credit card if these policies are not followed. If additional housekeeping is required above and beyond the normal time allotted for this property, you will be charged at an hourly rate of $75.00.
All properties are non-smoking. A $500.00 charge will be placed on your credit card if someone smokes in the home while you are renting it.
Cancellation: If cancelled monies are only refunded if the home is re-rented for the time period originally booked, minus a $100.00 administration fee. We strongly suggest travel insurance.
BCAA in Victoria Tel: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
A Non-Refundable damage/security deposit waiver of $69.00 will be charged. The damage deposit waiver will cover you for up to $500.00 of accidental damage caused while you are renting the home. Longer term guests may also have to provide a larger refundable damage deposit. (varies per property)
DAMAGE MUST BE REPORTED ON THE SAME DAY THE DAMAGE IS CAUSED OR THE DAMAGE WILL NOT BE COVERED BY THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAIVER. Please email: (EMAIL HIDDEN) to report any damage or if you notice anything that causes you concern. The cost of any damage caused by THE RENTER will be deducted from the damage deposit waiver up to the maximum of $500.00. Any damage over $500.00 will be the responsibility of the renter. THE RENTER will leave the property in the same state as which it was found on arrival. Please see ON CHECK OUT DAY FOR RENTERS RESPONSIBILITY.
THE RENTER is responsible for any damage in excess of the $500.00 and any future loss of business caused by the RENTER. Any criminal act or willful damage will not be covered. Please notify us immediately if you notice anything that causes you concern.
Access during vacation time: Guest will permit Owner or Agent access to the Property during vacation time if such access is reasonably required for cleaning, maintenance, safety, security, owner or agent inspection, or other bona fide purposes. As vacation homes are often for sale, realtors may request showings during your stay. Please be assured that the agents will accompany potential buyers and that you will be notified when showings are going to be taking place. We do ask for as much notice as possible.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The Residential Tenancy act of British Columbia shall not be applicable to this contract.
You will be Signed up for our Newsletters and be the first to know about Specials and Packages!