*Now only available for long term rentals. Just message me if you're interested:)
Cozy modern suite in a 62q 2BR apartment in the heart of Makati. Hands-free voice activated control for unlimited music streaming (Spotify), lamp light control, and others! Plus it's a corner room -- which means there's great airflow and sunlight all throughout the unit:)
Second room is an office area with fast internet for work. The place is a 10-15 min walk to the Greenbelt mall and other establishments!
- New: Hands-free voice activated control for controlling Philips Hue lighting, play unlimited music streaming (with Amazon Music and Spotify included) anywhere in the apartment!
- iPad tablet
- Modern, classy feel with elegant wood flooring and contemporary fixtures.
- A full queen sized orthopedic bed and a sofa bigger than a standard bed
- Ample wardrobe closet space
- Dining area for four people and a kitchen area (for toasting/microwave only)
- 1 Split type AC and two window type AC. (Note: Using one unit can cool the whole apartment sufficiently)
- Office area where you can set-up your laptop and other gadgets. High speed 10mbps wifi available throughout the unit.
- 55" High definition television with the latest Apple TV 4 and a soundbar with subwoofer. No cable television.
- Full 88-key midi keyboard and reference speakers for musicians.
In the heart of Makati, very conveniently located within the financial and shopping districts. Everything is walking distance!
- Family mart, a 24-hour convenience store, is on the first floor of the building. At least two other 7-11 convenience stores are within two blocks
- Starbucks, Jollibee, Army Navy, Subway, Toby's Estate, Wildflour, Your local, Nikkei and other great food establishments is a 2-5min walk.
- Greenbelt Mall is a 10 minute walk, where you will find supermarkets, restaurants, banks, money changers, cinemas, hardware stores, beauty salons, bookstores... just about everything!
- The Ayala museum is within the same vicinity, as well as a footbridge connecting you to other shopping areas like the Landmark and Glorietta. This is also the same footbridge that leads you to the hotel chains, most notably Shangri-La and The Manila Peninsula
For anything else, cabs can be easily hailed from outside the building at anytime! Or Uber of course!
Distance from major points (traffic dependent)
- Domestic/International airport - 15-20 minutes from the NAIA 3, Skyway entrance is within 5 minutes of the building!
- The Fort Global City/Rockwell - 15 minutes
- Mall of Asia/Manila Bay - 20 minutes
- Greenhills/SM Megamall - 30 minutes
- Chinatown - 25 minutes
Street parking around the building is free beginning 6PM until 6AM. Charges apply during the day. Building parking can be arranged for an additional cost.
Общение с гостями
I love personally meeting my guests! However my schedule changes frequently so I may or may not be around, but I'd be easily reachable via phone or AirBnb app for any concerns or questions you may have!
Другие важные подробности
Just message me for whatever requirements you may need and who knows, I may be able to provide:)
• Check-in/check-out time is flexible depending on room availability. Just let me know ahead of time :)
No photo or film shoots
No pets allowed
No cooking (only microwave and toaster allowed)
Maximum of three guests.
No outcall/massage service
Outside guests require prior permission
Prior to arrival, please email me a copy of any valid ID with photo. This is to comply with the building's security procedure and also hastens the check in process as well.
Pls. turn off lights/AC/TV when not in use:)
Keep the noise level to a minimum after 11pm so as not to disturb the neighbours.
Please take care of the unit as if it were your own :)
If you are unsure of certain things, please message me first before booking! :)
Traveller and a all-around creative junkie. I am into photography, filmmaking and music production.
I love to meet different, interesting people with unique perspectives in life. As I've lived in Los Angeles for little over a year, I had my first experience of staying at Airbnb hosts when some friends would decide to book our group for a weekend trip and I thought it was really cool. Hence, I opened this own personal account and started to host, too :)
My style of hosting really depends on the needs of my guest. It would be great to get to really know my guests but at the same time, I dislike being obtrusive since most people staying at my place are usually in town for business trips. However, I always make sure their needs are taken cared.
So far, my favourite travel destinations are:
Prague (great architecture), Los Angeles (feels more like a second home), Netherlands , and South Korea/Japan (I love their culture and food!)