Large studio, 45 m2, very bright, 5 minutes walk to metro station, line 7 DIRECT to Le Louvre, Chatelet, Opera - 3 minutes walk to Tramway T3, DIRECT to Porte de Versailles, Convention Center - Numerous Restaurants all around and grocery stores.
- This luxurious studio (45 m2) is situated on the 8th floor on the Avenue de Choisy, in the 13th arrondissement. It is very spacious and bright, facing south-west, no vis-à-vis, giving you a large view.
- The studio has been completely renovated in Summer 2011, with new double-glass windows, new floor in the kitchen area and new modern and efficient kitchen.
- You enter in a hall with 2 large closets.
- In the kitchen you will find a dish-washer, cooktop, refrigerator with freezer, electric kettle, coffee machine, I-Home radio and MP3 player, all the appliances are brand new.
- The half separate living room/bedroom area has a large sofa that can be transformed very easily in a double bed, next to it a queen size bed.
- Two chest of drawers and 4 drawers under the bed provide plenty of storage room.
- The bathroom has a tub, hair dryer and plenty of storage room.
- 1 flat screen TV, with large choice of TV channels including English, German and Spanish channels.
- Free high speed wireless Internet, phone with local calls free.
Общение с гостями
We speak English, French, German and Spanish
Другие важные подробности
Old village charm of La Butte aux Cailles in a walking distance.
As I live in Vienna, Austria, I am glad to let you my place in Paris.
However as soon as I have time (several time a year) I am happy to get it back and live there. It is very convenient and I love the large view on the streets.