We offer colourful retro style rooms in a historic building that was a printing house for decades. Our main focus is on recycling, environmentally friendly and sustainable lifestyle, all with a wonderful atmosphere in our remodeled attic floor.
Our small 6 bedroom eco-hostel offers private rooms as well as dorms and is equipped with everything you may need for a wonderful stay. Nicely decorated cosy rooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, lovely roof terrace, free wifi, free parking, lounge area, free luggage storage. Breakfast on demand.
Supermarket 3 min, train station 5 min, bus station 15 min.
Общение с гостями
Staff knows a lot about Tartu and they have friends all over the city - ask for advice!
Другие важные подробности
Our neighbours include a skatehall and a second hand shop in the same building and an art centre with a restaurant nearby. We also rent bikes.
- Rooms need to be vacated by 11:00 (11 a.m.) on the day of departure so that we can prepare the room for the next guests.
- If you require a late check-out or wish to spend time in the hostel after vacating your room, please inform the receptionist.
- It is allowed to have visitors but they will be asked to leave the hostel at 11 p.m
- Please use water and electricity economically. Turn off the lights when you leave the room.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the hostel. Smoking is allowed on the right side of the terrace or in the back right corner of the courtyard.
- Pets are allowed, but please do not leave them alone in the room.
- When you leave, please empty your box in the refrigerator but don’t throw away edible food – leave it on the top shelf or in the specially marked box in the kitchen.
- You won’t find a recycle bin in your room because in our hostel you can sort the waste into 6 different categories. There are clearly marked waste sorting bins in the kitchen. Please sort carefully and if you have any questions, ask the receptionist.
- If you have any questions or requests, our staff is more than happy to help you.
У этого хозяина 14 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы