House is in Sydney's Inner West in the last remaining 'village' in Sydney - Summer Hill. 15 restaurants within 5 minutes walk, plus very close to bus, rail and light rail. 15 minutes to the city. Recently renovated. Absolutely everything provided.
Terms and conditions, AirBNB, for your stay at 75 Morris Street, Summer Hill.
The minimum booking is 10 days
“Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property" means 75 Morris Street, Summer Hill and all its fixtures, fittings and
“Management" means the owners and managers of the Property, in this case Thomas John and Gillian Rugg .
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 1pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 21 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be arranged after booking is confirmed.
• A deposit of $600 (minimum), must be received within as soon as possible after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 30 days prior to your arrival. Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following method only: direct deposit into our bank account. The bank is the Commonwealth Bank, the Name is T J RUGG, the BSB is 065000 the account number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• Cash payments are not accepted.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded 50% of the paid amount if the cancellation is less than 30 days before the Booking
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $600 is required to be paid in full at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival (less the cleaning fee of $100). We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days
of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. There is spare linen if you need it.
• Pets are allowed at the Property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture will incur extra cleaning fees. Every care
must be taken to ensure pets do not jump up and scratch cupboards and furniture.
10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules (provided) and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee, which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
·The use of more than the 25GB daytime internet download limit and 25GB of non-prime downloads during your stay will incur charges against your bond. These charges will be provided by our supplier, IINET, immediately after you leave.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property, but you can smoke on the outside balconies and gardens.
11. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the said property, 75 Morris Street, Summer Hill.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Thankyou very much for your interest, and we are sure you will love the place.
Thomas (John) Rugg and Gillian Rugg
75 Morris Street, Summer Hill
NSW (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Please sign below and return by email.
I, ………………………………………………….. (full name)
…………. …………………………………………(please supply address)\
Phone Number ……………………………………..
Agree to the terms and conditions as set out above.
(Please supply a scanned copy of a current drivers licence)