10-15 min. walk to downtown, Train, waterfront & all major attractions. 3rd floor room in an 1809 historic Federal style house. Private bath, queen bed, a closet, desk & chair, mini-fridge, microwave, original fireplace mantle (non-working). Wifi, Cable TV. Parking, if available is $10/day for 1 car or 2 bikes or $20 for vehicle larger than a standard minivan (because not everyone brings them). 24 hr. monitored smoke & CO2 alarms. In quiet residential neighborhood. No children under 3.
A sunny spacious historical room with private bath, microwave, & mini-fridge. Federal style architecture is such that the 3rd flr has a slightly lower ceiling height, 7'4" instead of 8' high. Includes self-serve breakfast of instant coffee/tea & oatmeal. Option to purchase a full hot breakfast for $8 per person provided others are having breakfast. Otherwise, no access to living room or kitchen/dining room.
Centrally located inn the heart of Salem Massachusetts, on a quiet little street between the Salem Common and the North River called Bridge Street Neck, a National Historical District. The Salem Train Depot is just a couple of blocks (less than 10 minute walk) away to take you into Boston in 30 minutes or North to scenic Cape Anne (Gloucester, Rockport). We're a short walk to the Salem Common, Salem's ocean / waterfront, Derby Wharf, Pickering Wharf, Salem Maritime National Historic Site, the world class Peabody Essex Museum, Witch museums and all major attractions, fine restaurants, and quaint local shops.
July-Oct: Weekly or Monthly rates do not apply.
This is an exceptional value. Centrally located in Salem and within walking distance of all the best attractions. This cozy room puts you in the center of American history in every way and provides an excellent launch pad for your adventures and a comfortable, peaceful place to rest at the end of the day.
We look forward to hosting you!
Room, driveway for parking, Zen-ish garden in the rear with seating area.
Общение с гостями
Minimal interaction. A visitor's guide with map, TV channel guide, Wifi passcode is in room for guests. Check-in is 4:00PM. Check-out is 10:00AM. Put key(s) back where you found them before leaving. Close all doors behind you. Thank you.
Другие важные подробности
This is a 3rd floor room and the original staircase is narrow. Please no suitcases larger than airline carry-on size. This is a home, not a 24/7 staffed facility. Please text/call me on my cell phone only between 8AM-9PM if you have any questions or issues. I prefer calls/text to ringing the door bell as that might wake up other guests in the main house. Thank you in advance.
* Smoking is allowed outside only.
* Check-in is no earlier than 4:00PM. The lockbox is located on the back of the hand rail to the black front door. The code will be texted to you prior to check-in. Be sure to lock the big white front door in your coming and going. Be sure to take off your shoes after entering front door. No shoes on carpeted areas.
* Check-out is no later than 10:00AM. Lock the doors and return key back to lock box. Lock up lock box.
* Please text/call me on my cell phone only between 8AM-9PM if you have any questions or issues.
* Please do not ring the front door bells. Prefer text/calling to ringing the door bell as that might wake up others in the house.
* Please do not smoke indoors. (You may smoke outside on the street.)
* Please do not invite others into my home.
* Please be respectful of the neighbors with regards to noise.
* Guests will be responsible for damage to my personal property as outlined in Airbnb's host guarantee.
* In booking the reservation, we share an understanding that you will not hold me liable for self-inflicted or accidental injury that results from your own actions (slips and falls, cooking injuries, etc.)
* I will ask to see photo I.D. upon your arrival. You may verify mine as well.
OCTOBER: 2 night minimum on weekdays, 4 night minimum for Columbus day weekend and the weekend prior to Halloween. 3 night minimum on other Oct weekends.