Near numerous hiking tr. in Arapaho National Forest (wild life) 3 min to nearest bar/rest, 20 min to Red Rocks Amp. Hot tub under the stars. Spectacular views, Smart TV, Netflix, DVR, surroundS, wood stove, fire pit, Infrared Grill, smoker on deck, gardens, hummers & butterflies abound.
Large open floor plan that includes full kitchen, dining area & living room all in one. Lots of windows with southern exposure. Beautiful house plants that love all the sunny windows. If you'd like the entire floor to yourself and more guest with total privacy, be sure to request privacy & book Gardens Galore...Sunny Mtn. Views;-) You have a private room here but not your own entrance and there are some common areas shared.
Guest will have access to guest bedroom, bathroom, hot shower, wood stove, living room & kitchen. Outdoors there is an area for a small camp fire in the back yard. In the summer months, gardens surround the house.
Общение с гостями
I've been in the area for 26 years & can offer suggestions on living like a local, sightseeing, great bar restaurant & music venues etc. You will find numerous hiking trails (Maxwell Falls, Little Cub Creek) within minutes. I can offer discounted lift tickets to copper and save you $. For summer concerts, Red Rocks Amphitheatre is only a short 20 minute drive. The nearest ski resort is Loveland, a short 45 minute drive & we are located near Mt. Evans which is a great scenic drive & the highest paved road in the US. Gambling in Central City or Blackhawk is a beautiful scenic drive approximately 45 min. away.
Другие важные подробности
In the winter it is a good idea to have a 4 wheel drive unless you intend to park in the street. The driveway can be a tough one to navigate without 4 wheel drive.
-420 friendly! Vape indoors ok. No smoking inside house.
- If you are a smoker, all butts must be extinguished in an ashtray provided to prevent forest fires.
- If using the fire pit, the fire department must be called prior to starting the fire and after it has been extinguished. There will be a 5 gallon bucket provided and it must be full prior to starting a camp fire. No fires if it is windy. Sometimes we have fire restrictions.
-Smoking outdoors only when there is not a local fire ban. During fire ban, any smoking is confined to your vehicle.
- No additional guests are permitted onsite.
-Guest are expected to clean up after themselves. Either wash the dishes by hand or rinse and place in dishwasher. I will run the dishwasher
- Do not leave garbage or food outside that will attract wildlife.
- When departing, take out recycles & trash to receptacles provided.
- Strip beds and leave all towels, linens and washcloths in a pile in the laundry basket provided.
- When outside, be respectful of neighbors and keep noise level down. No loud music.
- Quiet time after 11pm.
- Do not ask neighbors for directions or information. Call me instead.
У этого хозяина 44 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I enjoy gardening, hiking, live music & lots of adventure. I began traveling after graduating from high school and found my way around the world working on yachts. Mostly sail boats but in Australia I joined a fishing boat called El Zorro. They were out to beat the worlds record for catching the largest Marlin in the world. I got a lot of experience serving guest and cooking on yachts. I have been an Evergreen resident now for 26 years and love mountain living.