**Mother's Day Promotions!**
Perfectly located in the heart of CBD, close to Melbourne's tourist attractions, shopping, cafes, restaurants, public transport.
Essentials and Wi-Fi included.
**Pocket wifi available upon request!**
The apartment features:
One bedroom with built-in-wardrobe - Queen sized bed with fresh linens
Fully equipped Kitchen with Oven and dishwasher
Cooling & Heating split system
Shared Washing Machine & Dryer with one other unit
The third guest may use a single size floor mattress, with a single size quilt and additional towel provided.
- Clean bed sheets, pillowcases, bath towels
- Complimentary hand-wash, shower gel, shampoo and hair conditioner.
- Internet Access/Wi-Fi
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling air-conditioner
- Full kitchen facilities, with utensils, cutlery, crockery
- Washing Machine and Dryer (Detergent provided)
- Hair Dryer
- LCD TV
- Pocket Wi-Fi modem may be provided during your stay (Please enquire beforehand)
Общение с гостями
I am more than happy to show you around the apartment when I hand the keys over during your stay. If you have any issues or concerns with the place, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am also happy to point out my favourite cafes, restaurants, and bars around Melbourne.
You can ask me any questions about your stay in Melbourne and what it has to offer and I'll try my best to answer them.
Please provide your flight details, arrival time and departure time so that I can plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
Before you arrive, we'll organize a time to meet at the apartment. Upon arrival in Melbourne, just SMS me when you are leaving Tullamarine airport, and when you're 15 minutes away from the apartment if possible.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Standard check-in is from 3pm and check-out by 11am. We will try to be flexible and accommodate your requests, subject to availability. Please make special requests in advance. For guests arriving early, it's fine to drop off luggage, we'll just be there cleaning. However, bear in mind that we will not be held responsible for your belongings; keep your valuables with you.
Simple rule #1 is to please take care of the apartment and leave it in a similar condition upon arrival. Please read below for other rules.
• Please present your ID card or a Passport upon Check-in.
• Check in is at 3pm
During Your Stay:
• Strictly No Smoking, No Pets, No Big Parties (These may result in costs for extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
• Please keep noise to an acceptable level.
• Follow all building rules in the Building's common area
• No smoking, no consumption of alcohol, no nudity or indecency in the common areas, etc. Failure to follow these rules may incur a fine of up to $5,000.00.
• The use of the apartment for any illegal purposes is strictly prohibited.
• The apartment comfortably accommodates 2 guests. Unless agreed to prior, the maximum number of guests is 3 people (including children 2+ years).
• The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Crockery, Cutlery, Utensils, Appliances to be cleaned after use. Failure to clean the equipment and appliances may incur a surcharge of up to $100 from the deposit.
• Cleaning of bed linen and towels not required. However unremovable stains will incur additional charges.
• Rubbish should also be removed.
У этого хозяина 105 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I have lived in Melbourne since 2008. I love Melbourne for its culture, people, unique lane ways, cafes, brunch places (I am a foodie addict!), relaxed lifestyle.
I enjoy travelling abroad as I get to experience different culture and different people. There is nothing like travelling and still have a place that feels like home. Our aim is to provide you with a lovely accommodation during your visit to Melbourne.