The house dates back to the 18th century and it is in the centre of a small village called Porcarecce; it is restored as to maintain its original features in a Tuscan country-style with chest-nut beams and “cotto”; it has got 2 floors and a nice and enclosed garden is only a few metres from the house
•Before departure please be sure to do the following:
1) Take out all trash to the dumpster
2) Empty and turn off the refrigerator
3) Strip the beds and leave the linen on the floor (Giuliana is coming and running the washing machine)
4) Sweep the floors.
5) Just close the door and close all windows
6) leave the keys on the table or I will take them if I’m there
Pets are allowed and people can smoke but they should air before leaving
У этого хозяина 118 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a teacher and I'm very friendly, I'm patient and helpful; I love books and travelling, I exchanged my house in the past and I love doing this....unluckily I haven't exchanged for several years; anyway I exchanged my house with families from France, Norway, Switzerland and Italy......now I'm a granny of a 5 years old boy...I love watching films at night and I love food, too, both cooking and eating it.....