Welcome! This is a sunny, newly renovated, two bedroom, one bathroom separate entrance apartment filled with historic details. You will enjoy a large, private and quiet space located in a brownstone building on a safe, friendly, all brownstone block.
This is a classic 100+ year old brownstone with many original details. We take great care of the house and expect that you will also!
- Please be considerate and respect quiet hours from 11 PM - 7 AM. We prefer you take off shoes inside the apartment.
- Please, no smoking in the apartment, and no pets allowed in the house or stairs.
- If you smoke, please do so outside and throw your cigarette butts into the street and not on the sidewalk, yard or stairs.
-No visitors to the apartment without prior approval from us.
-No candles may be burned in the apartment.
- NYC recycles, so please empty plastic/ glass / metal cans and bottles and put them into the recycling containers in the front yard.
- Please empty food into the garbage before putting dishes into the sink/dishwasher. There is no garbage disposal, so food thrown into the sink will result in a clog.
- No need to strip the beds or empty garbage (unless you're staying longer than 3 - 4 days); just leave everything and we'll take care of it for you!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.