New-fashioned apartment; good location; great price; 2 minutes on foot to subway; free pocket wifi; instant book/last-minute booking accepted
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please separate combustible from non-combustible trash and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
My name is Yumiko and I am from Osaka.
I do like traveling and seeing world outside. I am a very friendly person and like to help people. I have been to Taiwan and the United States so far.
I am happy to let you stay at my place while I am away from Osaka. Please feel free to message me if you have questions.
I hope you enjoy your time in Japan.