A luxurious two bed detached holiday cottage in a very peaceful coastal village of Llangennith on the Gower peninsula.
The property has recently been fully renovated and is fitted out with high quality modern conveniences.
The cottage benefits from having large enclosed gardens and enjoys panoramic sea and countryside views over to Worm's Head and out to sea and the spectacular Rhossili beach is just 20 minutes walk away.
Visit Wales has awarded Cleveland Holiday Cottage a 4* grading.
Cleveland is a beautifully-presented two bed detached holiday cottage with large enclosed garden in the coastal village of Llangennith on the Gower peninsula.
The cottage is in a lovely peaceful setting near the centre of the village and benefits from outstanding sea and countryside views from all rooms.
The spectacular and world famous Rhossili beach is a short 20 minute walk away.
The cottage has recently been fully renovated and now has a comfortable, modern interior with all modern conveniences. There a large, open-plan kitchen and living area downstairs and two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs.
- Large living area with two comfortable sofas and 50 inch television. Sea views. Patio doors lead out onto a large private terrace with far-reaching views across to Rhossili Down and Worm's Head.
- Fully-equiped kitchen / dining room with all modern conveniences and Bosch appliances.
- Downstairs cloakroom WC with storage for wetsuits, hiking boots, etc.
- Double bedroom with sea and countryside views. Comfortable double bed,
- TV and built-in wardrobe.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. Sea and countryside views.
- Luxurious family bathroom with power shower over a bath
The following is a summary of the facilities offered:
- Sleeps 4
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Large enclosed lawned garden and raised terrace with far-reaching sea and countryside views
- Oil-fired central heating controlled by Nest digital thermostat
- Fully equiped kitchen with Bosch appliances and Dualit 4-slice toaster
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Free Wifi and landline telephone with incoming calls
- 50 inch Panasonic television with Freeview, Blu-Ray DVD player, Roberts DAB radio / BlueTooth music centre
- Selection of books, DVDs and games for those rainy days
- XBOX ONE and a collection of 15 of the latest games
- Smoke-free and pet-free home (sorry no pets or smoking!)
- Highchair, travel cot and stairgate available
- Pub / restaurant, church and surf shop a short 5 minute walk away in the centre of the village
- Fuel, power, cleaning and laundry included in the price (no hidden extras)
- Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels)
- Check-in from 3pm onwards, Check-out by 10am
- Normal weekly changeover days are Fridays
For more details please enter 'Cleveland Gower' into an internet search engine.
The property has French doors leading out onto a raised terrace with far reaching views over to Rhosilli Downs, Worm's Head and out to sea.
Общение с гостями
You will have the cottage to yourselves but the owner is always available on the telephone if there are any questions or problems.
Другие важные подробности
We have a 3 night minimum stay to cover the cost of cleaning and laundry.
Our pricing is from 99 pounds per night based on 4 sharing. We normally let on a weekly basis however we do offer reduced rated for short breaks (3 nights or more) at certain times of the year.
Please contact us for an exact price for the period you are interested in.
You can also see our web site for more details of rates and availability.
Search for "Cleveland Gower" on any well-known search engine or follow us on social media @clevelandgower.
No smoking inside the house, please.