Very spacious house in a converted industrial space
Loft style open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
Stunning penthouse with roof garden and great views over Regent's canal and City
Architect renovated with modern art collection
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
All modern amenities, gym, private parking
Very quiet in safe, gated area
Opp. Shoreditch Park, lots restaurants around, walking distance to Hoxton/Shoreditch and Islington
Great for groups or families
Entirely wheelchair friendly
The Boathouse is a former industrial space used to restore narrow boats and barges of the canal built in 1840.
It has been fully renovated by a renowned architect and now offers 3,000 sqft of modern, loft-style accomodation, with the latest technology and a great art collection.
The house is located in a private, gated area that can only be accessed by the other inhabitants (7 houses in total). It is very safe and quiet.
The house overlooks Sturt's lock on Regent's canal. It is opposite Shoreditch Park, and walking distance to trendy Shoreditch/Hoxton to the East and Angel/Islington to the North.
There are lots of restaurants arounds, including a few on the canal (the house has direct access to the towpath).
The whole house is yours:
- 1 large bedroom on the top floor "under the stars" with ensuite bathroom, Super King bed, air conditioning, and access to a large terrace with views over the Regent's canal and the London skyline
- 1 double bedroom with King bed and ensuite wetroom
- 1 bedroom with superking bed and ensuite bathroom
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- Very spacious loft-style open plan lounge/dining room and kitchen. Large sofa bed offers possibility to sleep an additional 2 people.
- A gym bench to keep you fit even on holiday!
- Use of private car parking (on request)
- All modern amenities: washer and dryer, dishwasher, underfloor heating, air conditioning (top floor), 65 inch TV screen with surround system, Playstation, super fast Wifi with extenders on all floors
Другие важные подробности
The house is fully wheelchair accessible (I am disabled myself).
Our gated compound of 7 houses is a very safe and friendly community so please respect the privacy and quietness of the other inhabitants.
I am fortunate to be able to travel a lot, for work and leisure, and am a huge fan of Airbnb.
I have always loved big cities: Paris, Berlin, New York. But London is clearly my favourite and I hope that you will enjoy it, and my house, as much as I do!