Upon arrival, we will expect you to be familiar with and agree to these house rules, and fully respect them. Failure to observe these house rules may result in cancellation of the booking and collection of full accommodation fee, regardless of premature and involuntary departure.
1. Upon arrival, you shall give us a proof of payment and personal identification documents of all your party so that they can be registered with the Tourist Board. The documents shall be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. The costs of accommodation lease shall be paid in advance, unless stipulated otherwise in the booking. If the bill has not been fully settled before your arrival, you shall do so upon arrival at Kameni dvori. The payment shall be in Kuna (or Euro), according to the verified current tariff of services, which is displayed visibly in your accommodation unit.
3. The guests shall leave a security deposit to cover possible damage to the property.
4. The hosts are not responsible for the guests' property and belongings. Nevertheless, they shall do their utmost to protect such property and belongings, and warn the guests of the possible risks. Money and valuables should be kept in a safe.
5. The guests shall take due care of the premises and items therein, and no inventory shall be taken out of the premises. The costs of any damage, caused either intentionally or accidently, shall be charged to your security deposit, and if such costs exceed the amount of the security deposit, the guests undertake to compensate the owners in full. In case of any dispute, we will apply for an appropriate court order to collect the claim.
6. The hosts shall not enter the leased premises without notice and without the guests' approval, or touch or use the guests' personal property and belongings. The premises may be entered without the guests' approval only in case there is reasonable cause to suspect that the premises or the guests' property and belongings are at risk, or there is a serious violation of the house rules.
7. The guests shall not bring any other persons into the premises, except the registered members of their party. In case non-registered or non-notified persons are found in the premises, the hosts and the agency may terminate the lease for all registered guests.
8. The refrigerators are stocked with high quality domestic beverages for the enjoyment of our guests. At departure, please inform us how much you have consumed so that we can make a proper charge, according to the price list enclosed therein. The refrigerators shall be restocked at your request.
9. Towels are replaced on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays until 9 am., and linens and pool towels once a week. The towels shall be left for your perusal in the basket located in the passage along the northern side of the house.
10. Please make sure that waste is regularly taken out to the container in the garage.
11. Pets are allowed with prior notice. It is forbidden to bring inflammable and explosive items into the premises, as well as any items with a strong or unpleasant odor, or electrical appliances, without the hosts' prior consent.
12. In the interests of efficient use of energy, please switch off all appliances and close the water taps when you are leaving the premises. Particularly, do not leave the air conditioner on unnecessarily or have it on whilst doors or windows are open.
13. Do not leave unattended fire in the fireplace or barbecue.
14. In case a fire breaks out, use the fire extinguishers located in the kitchens and notify us immediately.
15. Please observe the rules concerning the use of the swimming pool and be very careful, especially with children.
16. When you are in the park or at the viewing point above the house, be mindful of the height and animals from the forest.
17. Please do not disturb neighbors by making noise between 11 pm and 7 am.
18. On the day of your departure, you shall vacate the premises by 10 am so that they can be cleaned and prepared for other guests, who must be able to enter them by 4 pm latest. If you fail to vacate the premises by 10 am on the final day of your stay, you will be charged an extra day's fee without actually being able to stay for another day.
19. At the time of your departure, the premises must be in the same condition as they were upon your arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged.
20. Any guests who fail to observe the house rules will be asked to leave and their lease will be cancelled.
21. In the event of cancellation by the hosts or the agency due to violation of the house rules, the guests shall be charged for the entire period of the booking, despite the premature departure.
22. The guests shall not leave the premises before both sides have settled their liabilities and agreed on the condition of the premises at the time of departure.
23. Complaints shall be taken into account only if made before departure. Subsequent complaints shall not be investigated. If you find this provision unacceptable, you must leave the premises.
У этого хозяина 19 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Agritourism specialist in Croatia. Wine and Olive Oil Production. Local Food, cooking school, adventure holiday for small group tours in the Dubrovnik area. Luxury and modern Mediterranean Villa Accommodation for up to 11 guests.