Об этом жилье
We are surrounded by alfalfa fields, ranches, and farms. The sky goes forever in all directions, with a beautiful view of Cedar Mountain to the east. You can almost reach out and touch the stars at night. Peaceful, private, family gathering spot.
The house is over 2400 sq feet on just over 4 acres of land. If you have those in your group who like sleeping outside there is plenty of room to pitch some tents or bring a trailer. If you prefer sleeping in the house, there are 7 beds (5 Queen, 2 twin)-but several more people could sleep comfortably on our two hide-a-bed couches that would sleep a total of 4 more. 5 of the bedrooms have sleeping nooks so another 5 children under the age of 12 could sleep in those. There is also a very comfortable sectional couch (doesn't make into a bed but 3 people have often slept on it). There are two more couches that would fit children. There is a summer room that has a twin bunk bed that is only used in warm weather.
The house has been decorated with our Grandchildren in mind so the rooms have been decorated to put smiles on young faces with farm, cowboy and Indian, and bear themes. We are on a little over 4 acres of land for children to run and be creative on. Be a kid again and come play "No Bears are Out Tonight", kick ball, volley ball, snow ball fights, "Capture the Flag", "The Fox and the Geese", "Hide n Seek", "Kick the Can", dig holes, build forts, etc...In the winter the young children like to sled down the little snow covered hill in the field. In the summer and fall the boysenberries are ripe and delicious, as well as other berries. We also bring in the small farm animals in the warm weather months for the children to enjoy. It's a perfect spot for family to get together and make good memories.
The entire house may be used by guests.
Общение с гостями
We live out of town but come to Cedar City often. We will give you our cell phone numbers if you have any questions or concerns.
Другие важные подробности
We have security cameras on our property. We do not have cameras in the house. When guests are here we only use one of the outdoor cameras for your privacy. The camera in use will be the one that views only the drive coming down to the house.
There is a studio apartment in the basement that has a kitchen. This makes a good retreat in a large family group if some feel the need to have their "own space".
It's a good idea to bring cowboy boots to wear if you plan on playing in the field in the warm weather because of all the brush. In the winter, bring snow boots and warm gloves for winter games in the field! Bring ice skates for the skating rink!
Bring swimming suits and beach towels if you want to use the Aquatic Center pools or the beach.
If you love star gazing, bring a telescope to set up on the deck or out in the field.
Bring binoculars for all the bird watching. You will be amazed at how many birds you can spot while your'e just sitting on the front deck! The bird songs are wonderful! Our favorite is the Meadowlark that just brings joy throughout the whole day!
We are happy to share our house with you. We ask that you treat it with respect and care.
- Please use any of the books, toys, games, and other supplies we have here, but please leave them here when your stay is over.
- Please don't smoke in the house. Please only put butts in the ashtray.
- If you want to have a fire pit you need to check with the owners before your arrival to see if the fire department will allow them during the time of your stay. It always depends on the dryness and rains in the area during that season.
- Please don't burn candles.
- Please do not bring pets.
- No more than 6 vehicles, unless cleared with owners before your stay.
- Please be courteous of our neighbors. Make sure that you drive slowly down the road coming to or going from the house. Keep the noise level down at night time. Farmers like to go to bed early. Please no "wild" parties.
- Please only have the agreed upon guests staying at the house.
- Please don't eat and drink in the beds.
- Please clean up before you leave. Dishes should be done and put away. Leave the bedding on the beds, unmade, so that we may know which beds have been used and what needs to be laundered. Put the used towels in the laundry room sink. Empty all garbage into the cans down at the end of the drive way. Take any food that you had in the frig with you.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.