A clean, beautiful 3 bedroom apartment located off the very interesting, attractive and centrally located Hertel Avenue. Hertel has a wide sidewalk, coffee shops, antique stores, and a wide variety of restaurants. A 10 minute walk to Delaware Park.
The apartment has just been completely renovated. It is tastefully decorated. All windows and many of the accessories are brand new.
Guests have access to the entire second floor apartment and balcony.
Общение с гостями
We love meeting people. We are available to help with any questions guests may have. We are available to converse if guests would like company or allow guests to enjoy the space in private.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is in an older home. The floors upstairs are creaky.
1. Be considerate.
2. No pets.
3. No smoking or illegal substances. There will be a $100.00 fine for smoking on the premises.
4. Clean up after yourself.
5. Turn off lights when not in a room.
6. Please keep the noise down after 9:00 PM weekdays and 10 PM on weekends, we live in the lower apartment.
7. Please recycle.
8. Please do not put suitcases on the beds.
9. We reserve the right to cancel reservations for a breach of the rules.
У этого хозяина 11 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello, I'm from Buffalo, N.Y. My family and I are fluent in English and Spanish. We love meeting people from around the world and helping them to discover places and people in their journey.