Enjoy your own private bedroom in beautiful historic Washington Heights. Just 1 Block from the subway, quick 15-20min train ride to times square. Take advantage of summer special discounted price!
This is a 2 bedroom space with bedrooms located on opposite ends of the apartment for plenty of privacy. Located on a second floor easy walk-up. Room faces street with lots of natural sunlight. Also located across the street from a grade school, and room faces buildings entrance. Earplugs are provided for any light sleepers.
You are welcome to enjoy the entire apartment: Private bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room. All except my bedroom.
Общение с гостями
I live alone in this apartment with my fluffy pup Cosmo. I'm a professional musician and am gone most of the day for performances, gigs, and teaching. I am always available for any questions you may have.
Другие важные подробности
I do have a dog, so hopefully you're not allergic. She stays by my side while I'm in the apartment and stays in my bedroom with the door closed anytime I'm away from the apartment. She does not have access and is not allowed in the guest bedroom.
• Remove your shoes.
• No pets - My pup gets jealous.
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. My home is pest-free and I intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also please do not discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Recycle - I get fine from the city if I don't recycle properly.
• Return all keys.
I'm a professional musician and have been playing the viola for 25 years. A bit of a foodie, I love checking out any vegan friendly restaurants. My life motto is "live, laugh, love"