Cozy Marin-style house on quite cul-de-sac, surrounded by garden, pool, decks. The whole ground floor of this freshly updated space is yours to use. Dozens of lovely trails, bike paths, Mt.Tam, quaint main st., all within minutes. Golden Gate Bridge, SF, Ocean, Wine country within 10-35 minutes.
The space is private level of the house, with many openable large picture windows and sliding doors looking out onto a little zen fern garden backed by apple and citrus trees and private pool and deck. There is a new kitchenette and a family room with a working fireplace. The bed is a comfortable full-size. There is also a full-size futon in the great room, and cot or air mattress available to put into a second bedroom (which is mostly empty at the moment).
Guests have shared access to pool and large, rustic deck. Family room has cozy fire place and brand new kitchenette with Caesar Stone countertops. Also the bathroom with shower/bathtub is freshly remodeled. All of the above, including guest room and deck, are all on the same level, which is yours to use. Jacuzzi is available (which is awesome on a cool or rainy evening!), but host has to be there to turn it on (it falls just short of needing an engineering degree to do so). $7.00 fee covers the cost of heating it up. One mountain bike is available to use.
Общение с гостями
Peggy and Brad are entrepreneurs with a young company (which makes eco-friendly utensils), so they spend very long hours at the local office, so you may not see them too much during the week, but Peggy is around much of the weekend, and happy to share tips all the local hot spots! (^:
Spencer (22) is an aspiring cinematographer and goes to college locally, and he is helping make sure our guests are comfortable, and is around occasionally during the week.
Другие важные подробности
• Our resident Corgi, Dusty, has been universally recognized as adorable, but he will bark annoyingly for a few seconds anytime you come in the door while we are here, moments later, after he has established he is in charge, he will be acting all cute again.
•Peggy is not really a morning person, so keep your expectation low for chirpy interaction on weekday mornings (^:
• We have a "single-lane" driveway, so please park in the cul-de-sac. There is always parking available there.
• Please keep music, noise low after 11:00pm, before 8:00am
• Please wash your own dishes (^:
• Please leave outdoor areas as you found them.
• Please keep number of visiting guests to a maximum of 2 additional people
• No smoking inside.
• IMPORTANT: The private entry includes an outdoor stair with no hand rail (you are welcome to use the inside stair instead). We are not liable for acidents if you choose to use these areas.
• IMPORTANT- We have a pool next to the private entry with NO CHILD BARRIERS, children MUST be monitored at all times when coming and going from the property. If you yourself do not know how to swim, or are not in a condition to swim, do not use the entry closest to the pool. In agreeing to stay on this property, you are agreeing that we will not be held responsible for those who fall in and sustain harm.