Lavender Room @ Mulberry Guest House, is a quaint stone-walled room with warmth & comfort. 1 x Queen bed, open-plan bathroom, Dstv, open-plan lounge & kitchenette.
Rose garden & mountain viees.
Private secure parking. Drummond, Cato Ridge, Hillcrest.
Mulberry Guest house is nestled in a hillside on a wildlife farm, which offers a panoramic view of the beautiful Drummond Valley KZN. The Farm is home to a myriad of bird species & buck. It is lovely farm bnb that offers comfortable accommodation in a relaxed & peaceful environment.
If you are looking for a break away from the hustle and bustle of the city life or a restful nights' sleep during your business trip, we are 35 minutes from Durban where you can escape for a night or two.
Our Bed & Breakfast rate includes a cooked Breakfast @ R85.00 per person.
We welcome and encourage you to come and enjoy our warm hospitality at Mulberry Guest House!
Birding & hikes available on the greater farm.
1. The cottage will be available for check-in from 14h00 and 18h00 on the day of your arrival. Please take this into consideration when planning your journey. Check- In later than 18h00, kindly make a prior arrangement for estimated arrival as we do not have a 24hr check-in counter.
2. Check-Out: You are requested to please vacate the Cottage by 10h00 so that our housekeepers can prepare the Cottage for incoming guests.
3. Entering Dohozari Estate - Please could you call Phillipa Verbaan at the main gate. Mulberry Guest house is at the 3rd gate within the Estate.
Signage is available.
4. There is wildlife roaming free within the farm. Please drive very slowly, max speed 10km within the Estate.
5. Please wait for the gate to close behind you when entering or leaving the farm.
Общение с гостями
There will be a Mulberry Guest House staff member present on the property,should guests need assistance.
Другие важные подробности
Peaceful, quiet wildlife farm with a variety of buck and birds.
Panoramic views of the Drummond valley.
•Kitchenette avail in Lavender Room (bar Fridge, mini oven,kettle & toaster). Cutlery & crockery for 4 provided.
•Breakfast is served in the dining /bar area or on the deck. (Airbnb rate excludes breakfast. Pls book 1 day in advance R85.00 per person).
•Complimentary tea/coffee facilities available in your room.
• Fresh towels provided every 2nd day. Please be mindful of conserving water in our current drought.
•All Rooms can fit a camcot/ extra mattress for younger children.
• Jungle gym/ sand pit/ cricket net available for children. (Pls bring your own cricket equipment)
•Braai /Barbeque equipment available on request
•Dam & Bird Hide available for all guests to enjoy at their own leisure.
•The wildlife are fed near the dam between 4 – 5pm should you wish to quietly observe and take in a beautiful sunset down at the dam.
•Guests are welcome to smoke in the Garden & pergola area.
•Laundry Services available @ an additional fee.
Should you have any requests or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
If you need to break-up your road trip, or a enjoy a short weekend get away come and stretch your legs in one of our garden cottages. It is peaceful & quiet.
1. We have 4 cottages @ Mulberry Guest House, we ask that you kindly respect your fellow guests that will be enjoying the space & relaxing environment - thank you.
2. Children & pets do live on this property. We are very child friendly.
3. Any damage caused during your stay will be charged in addition to your accommodation invoice.
4. Any person brought onto the property for any purpose without prior permission or knowledge of the owner of Mulberry Guest House will be charged a rate equal to the single rate applicable at the time
5. No smoking allowed in any of the cottages. Designated smoking areas available.
6. No parties are permitted in your cottage or on the property.
7. No fishing in the dams - thank you