I ALSO MANAGE OTHER PROPERTIES IN CASE YOU NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE PLEASE!
Beautifully decorated by Dominican interior designer Gina Capano, this penthouse with jacuzzi is located at Puerto Bahia (Samana), one of the most beautiful coast areas of the Dominican Republic with a breathtaking ocean/mountains view!!
Also available for sale = US$ 750,000 furnished (no wall arts). Constructed in year 2010.
Boat 29'+ dock 50' = US$ 150,000
If your group is less than 8 people, please let me know to give a special price.
This two levels penthouse with 285 m2 has a breathtaking ocean and montains view, located at 3rd floor. Very well maintain and clean place!
It has four rooms but we only rent 3. There is a maid's bedroom as well.
First floor: living room and balcony, dining room, full equiped kitchen including dishwaher, and bathroom.
Second floor: living room and terrace with jacuzzi and BBQ, dining room and bedrooms/bathrooms.
Full time housekeeper (sleeps in the apartment)
This place in the Dominican Republic is surrounded by a contrast between mountains, sea, and a beautiful marina, bringing to life the perfect harmony between natural beauty and human creativity. Puerto Bahia is a full service marina in the north end of Samana Bay (Dominican Republic).
Samana is widely known as the top cruising ground of this country, neighbour island of Puerto Rico is just 160 kilometres away. Puerto Bahia offers the highest standard in commodity and luxury with 24 hours service.
Come here and discover something unique!!! Secure place and is great for families!
The apartment has a full time housekeeper to help with cooking and cleaning! She sleeps in the apartment and has her own bedroom with bathroom. Groceries, drinking water and tips are not included.
Full equiped penthouse, the biggest swimming pool in the project is in this building!, you will also have access to Cafe del Mar with a breathtaking infinity border swimming pool just 5 minutes from the apartment, the Port with lots of boats, Bannister Hotel, La Regatta Restaurant, gym & fitness center, beauty parlor, game room for children and anoher one for adults, bar, groceries store, tenis court, wood-fired pizza, breakfast room and Spa (featuring seven individual cabins and a double cabin for couples), etc
Общение с гостями
I keep constant interaction with guests vía mail / phone and eventhough I wont be present during your stay, there is a Co-Host who is the owner and lives close to take care of anything you could need!
Другие важные подробности
Long term rentals are welcome!
This project does not have direct access to the beach but we have available a boat for 12 people with captain at extra cost per day, or you can always drive to a variety of crystal waters public beaches in the area, some of them still virgins: Fronton, Las Terrenas, El Valle, Playa Bonita, Playa Las Ballenas, Ricon, Coson, Miches, Cayo Levantado, etc.
Ride options with boat for 12 people with its own captain (pictures here). The boat has washroom, life jackets and cooler.
- Cayo Levantado any day (island with a beautiful crystal waters public beach and an exlusive adults only 5 stars hotel Gran Bahia Principe) US$ 440
- Los Haitises (Ecological National Park) + Cano Hondo during week days = US$ 660
- Los Haitises (Ecological National Park) + Cano Hondo during weekends = US$ 770
- Miches (small town with virgin and beautiful beaches) = US$ 880
Close to 4 of 20 most beautiful places in the DR, ranked by CNN! Playa Moron, Playa Rincon , Salto El Limon and Los Haitises National Park.
Every year from January to March, one of the most fascinating creatures on earth comes to visit the immense bay of Samana. The large peaceful Humpback Whales come by thousands, offering a natural spectacle of true wonders.
Zip Line park about one hour away! Lots of different things to enjoy every day!!
1. Check in and check out times are in the listing, if you need to vary them please let me know at least 24 hours before your arrival, otherwise I won’t be able to coordinate. Some extra charges may apply (ex.: staff taxi) if you need to vary the schedule.
2. Please let me know before booking if the reservation is for another person.
3. Please note we will only allow entry to the property to the # of people approved in your booking (even if the property accommodates more or says no charges for extra people). We will need to approve any extra person you may have at least 48 hours before check in and pay the necessary fees (if any).
4. Please send all the names of your group at least 1 week before check in so I can process your entrance authorization.
5. Please maintain adequate levels of music/noice to not interrupt the neighboring properties.
6. In order to keep a nice looking view of the project, it is not allow hanging clothes in the balcony (project rule).
7. Please take out trash to the corresponding property area to avoid bugs and bad odor.
8. Drugs / Hookah / Prostitution / Pornography are not allowed in the property or common condo areas.
9. Nudity or topless are not allow.
10. Please don't take out from the property BBQ, chairs, etc.
11. Guest agrees not to assign this property, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to stay therein without requesting permission to the administration and paying the appropriate surcharge (if any).
12. For stays of one month or more, guest pays energy consumption as a separate charge, unless your host specify otherwise.
13. Please treat this property as if it were yours and keep everything as you found it.
14. We are animal lovers, however, as this is a property for rent and to prevent
allergic reactions to other guests, we prefer not to allow pets or "service animals". If you have one, please let me know in advance (before booking) to see what I can do.
15. Staff tips are not included. We appreciate your generosity!
16. Groceries are not included.
17. If you need to use maid’s bedroom (if any), please confirm with me before booking if the property has one and if it is possible to use it.
18. The tap water is not potable at the Dominican Republic, please do not consume it. As a courtesy, we will have water for you for your first day.
19. Please turn off air conditioners when you don’t need them. Help us save some energy and keep the best rental rate.
20. We will appreciate not using sofas for sleep.
21. If travelling with children/infants:
a. Please don’t let them jump or eat at sofas or beds.
b. Please take special precaution so they don’t write at walls, curtains, floor, or any other property area.
c. If you need to, please bring a plastic protector for mattress.
22. The use of the swimming pool / jacuzzi (if any) is at your own risk; we don’t have life saving staff.
Hi! I'm Patricia, the youngest of a family of six. I grew up in a southern town of the Dominican Republic with strong family, spiritual and social values.
Happily married to a lovely man. We don’t have our own children but we have 18 nieces and nephews so family gatherings are big, fun and noisy. I love my family so much!
I have lived in Canada since 2011 and we travel often to the DR to visit my family and to get natural vitamin D.
I hold an MBA and worked during a lot of years for some of the biggest national and transnational companies in the Dominican Republic mainly in the Marketing field. I have a special call for helping people and I've been involve in some NGO's in the Dominican Republic almost my whole life.
As I always dreamed, now I'm a business owner working independently and being able to combine my passions: freedom, helping others, travelling and photography. The best part is that I can handle what I do from anywhere!! And I just love it!!
I love to discover new places and cultures and I've been in 25 countries so far (Canada, Greece, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, United States, China, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico and other Caribbean Islands).
People defined me as authentic, friendly, social, honest, responsible, passionate, spiritual and curious (in a good way!). Also as family and friend oriented.
Creating memories instead of owning things are the motto of my life.
I find inspiration in simple things in life such as sunsets, going to the beach, children and being outdoors in nature.
My morning coffee and eating chocolate sometimes are non-negotiable things, ha ha ha!
You can feel very confident about booking your vacations at any of the properties I manage because I fulfil what I promise and l’ll do everything to make your experience a wonderful one, taking care of all the details and keeping constant communication with you before and during your stay!
Thank you and have fun in the sun!!