Booking now for 2018. I'd love to host for you.
Envision yourself nestled on 5 acres minutes away from Winter Park, Orlando + Oviedo. Short drive to all major attractions. Relax in comfort or experience the excitement of the area.
Walk out your door onto The Cottage wrap around porch to have a glass of wine in the swings. After a long day step in the “new” walk-in shower w/rainhead shower. Then rest in the king size bed w/luxurious linens. 55” T.V.
Luxury linens and towels. Beautiful “New” walk-in shower,1 King size Bdrm/1 Bath,Full-size Sofa Bed,Cottage Sleeps 4, T.V.,Dishwasher,Washer Dryer,Cable,Internet access,Coffee Maker,VitAMix,Micro/Convection oven,Mixer,Iron/Board/Hair Dryer/,Fire Extinguisher
Ready for a two night stay or longer.
Secluded yet close to everything.
Checkout the map in the listing below and zoom in to see what's around the neighborhood
Save to Wish List!
About this listing:
After a full day of the parks this is a perfect place to recharge and do it all again the next day. You'll enjoy a comfy-cozy cottage in a wonderful 5 acre gated property that we put a lot of love in renovating. We hope we can host you for your Orlando visit!
We recommend a rental car to see the city and surrounding area or use of Uber:
20 minutes from I-4 (main highway in the city) 11 minutes from Florida hospital Winter Park
20 minutes from Downtown Orlando / Amyway Arena / Church st / Lake Eola / Citrus Bowl / MEGABUS bus stop
20 minutes to Greyhound bus stop15 Minutes to Maitland
22 minutes to Altamonte Springs
15 minutes to Winter Park/Park Ave & Rollins College
25 minutes to Millenia Mall & 1st Prime Outlet Mall
25 minutes to Millenia Mall & 1st Prime Outlet Mall
30-35 minutes to Universal Studios/Island of Adventures / Halloween Horror Nights / Mardi Gras / Harry Potter / Transformer
35-40 minutes to Orlando Convention Center
35 minutes to 2nd Prime Outlet Mall
27 minutes to Orlando International Airport
35 minutes to Seaworld / Aquatica
45 minutes to Epcot
35 minutes to Downtown Disney
55 minutes to Port Canaveral (cruise port) / Coco Beach
1 hr to New Smyrna Beach
1 hr 15 minutes to Kennedy Space Center
2.15 hours to Clearwater Beach
1 hr 40 mins to St. Augustine
Pull Out Sofa: 1
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Property type: Cottage
No Smoking Inside
Cleaning Fee: $100
Security Deposit: $500
Weekly discount: 5%
Monthly discount: 10%
The bedroom is set with a King size mattress, 2 night stands, Dresser,ample closet space,recliner,ceiling fan.
The cottage was built in '80 but fully remodeled in 2015. Its a 1 bedroom 1 bath cottage with new central A/C-Heat system. There is a kitchen, outdoor grill, and T.V. with cable in the living room available for your use. As for safety the cottage comes with a personalized code upon arrival.
Five things that guests have said they loved about our place:
1 - "super clean renovated cottage"
2 - "welcoming + friendly hosts"
4. " It's absolutely charming, beautifully decorated, with everything we needed to feel like home away from home".
5. "Totally Satisfied"
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary laundry facilities: washer / dryer / iron
- Full access to kitchen / oven / microwave / refrigerator / dishwasher / coffee maker & tea / toaster / vitamix for great smoothies
- Complimentary Direct TV in living room
- Fresh linens and toiletries
Общение с гостями
Owner lives on the property.
Our commitment is to provide you:
1. Great Value
2. An impeccably clean/comfy cottage***NOTE: There is a cleaning charge added every two weeks. The Cottage is kept as you will find it and to keep it impeccable it is mandatory for our cleaning crew to clean every 2 weeks! Fee for cleaning is $100.00 every 2 weeks and this will be added after your reservation is accepted.
3. A very central location, secluded but easy to access everything you want to see in the city.
4. The most comfortable bed. It's a king size bed with luxurious high sheet thread counts.
5. Assistance if you want it and peace and quiet if you don't.
Другие важные подробности
Close to Disney,Universal,MCO Airport and Sanford/Orlando Airport,WalMart, Publix, UCF,Nail/Hair Salons, Beaches, Museums, Restaurants, Hospitals,Downtown Winter Park,Morse Museum of Art, Florida Turnpike
You have to leave it as you recieve it !
- Sorry, No smoking Inside the Cottage, No pets. No Parties
- Carry luggage into room to protect the wood floors. Do not roll luggage
- Please lock the front door as you leave or when you come back in.
- Place dirty dishes in the dish washer
- Pull sheets/pillow case off beds, towels/wash clothes and dish towels and put in front of washer + dryer before leaving
- Airbnb guest must have ID verified to book, includes: Offline ID or Government ID, Phone Number and Email.
- Home has wood floors, please no stomping or dropping heavy items on the floors, examples: drop keys on floor, drop luggage on floor. Appreciate your understanding
If you are bringing your child I must know in advance. I prepare the crib to the very best condition and that takes a bit of time as I don not keep crib set up in master bedroom.
You are responsible if your child is of walking age to make sure The Cottage is left as you find it.
- Know our check-in time is anytime after 3pm and Checkout is by 10am. - -Please let us know if you see this being an issue. We have a tight schedule with our cleaning crew who preps the home for you and the next guests.
Cleaning is done on Mondays around 11 a.m.
The 100.00 cleaning fee is a fee charged for up to a two week stay but after that the guest will be expected to pay additional fees for cleaning every 2 weeks. 100.00 every 2 weeks.
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
- No question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)
I have earned both the status of SUPER HOST and Co-Host because I love Airbnb. Let me help you earn money on your vacant spaces, be it a bedroom or full house. Check the link on my listing.
I’m originally from Kentucky. I LOVE Airbnb and am the “ hostess with the mostess". My #1 goal is for you to have a 5 star experience with my Cottage. I guarantee you and you travel companions will have an wonderful time in our slice of paradise. Let me know what i could do to help.
I've been in real estate, sales, medical, banking,property management and owned my own business.
This is now my hobby of choice. Sharing our beautiful estate with others. Please join me.
I’d love to Host for you. Welcome!!!