Arista Place is a resort-inspired tropical themed condo, close to NAIA Terminals 1,2&3, Duty Free Philippines, City of Dreams, Solaire Resorts & Casino, Mall of Asia and Resorts World, 9.2kms away from Makati CBD and 13kms from Bonifacio Global City.
A fully air-conditioned 2-bedroom corner unit condo with 2 balconies, a fully-equipped kitchen, Cable HDTV, Fiber Optic Internet with separate roof deck drying/laundry cage. Equipped with smoke detectors and sprinkler systems with CCTV installed within the corridors of the building and manned with 24x7 roving security.
Furnitures and appliances includes:
- A comfy fabric Double Size Sofa Bed
- Modern Design Oval White & Black Hi-Gloss Swivel Rotating Coffee Table
- 40" LED Smart TV
- Midea Split Type A/C
- Ikea Floor Lamp
- Fixed Shoe Rack with Wall Mirror
- 4-Seater White Dining Table
- 4 Black Dining Chairs
- Fixed Wall Mirror
- 7 cu/ft Kelvinator Fridge
- Whirlpool Microwave Oven
- Midea Rice Cooker
- Electric Kettle
- Tecnogas 4-Burner Gas Cooking Range
- Tecnogas Range Hood
- Non-stick Fry Pan
- Stoneware Frying Pan with Glass Lid
- Casserole with Frosted Glass Lid
- Luminarc Plates, Cups and Saucers and Tumbler
- 5-Set Knives
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Ikea Spoon & Fork Set
- Queen Size Bed Frame and Mattress
- Pillows, linens and bedsheets
- Carrier Window Type A/C
- Flat Iron
- Ironing Board
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Hanging Cabinet
- Stool White and Dresser Mirror
- Twin Bed Frame and Mattress w/ pull-out bed
- Pillows, Bedsheets and Blankets
- Carrier Window Type A/C
- Office Table, Wall Shelves and White Stool
- Ikea Desk Lamp
- Ikea Alarm Clock
- Water Heater
- Glass Shower Enclosure
- Towel Rack and Hook
- Soap and Shampoo Dispenser
- Hand Soap Dispenser
- LG Washing Machine
- Bidet Spray
- Cabinet, Shelves and Mirror
Guest have access to the whole apartment and you could use my parking space at P1 Level Number 16. You will have also a free access to Clubhouse with WIFI & basketball court.
Guests has an access to fitness gym, billiards, badminton court and swimming pool (up to 6 persons are allowed to use the pool, open from TUE-SUN, closed every Monday for general cleaning and maintenance) but they have to pay a minimal fee set by the Condo Management.
Общение с гостями
My sister-in law Girlie and/or my niece Bernadette will assist you during check-in and check-out process. They will accommodate and addressed all your concerns or issues with the unit.
Guest can also contact me thru my viber number, me and my wife will try to respond right away just bear in mind that there is a 4-hour time difference between Manila and Abu Dhabi, but we are almost available 24x7.
Другие важные подробности
We provide the following,
Complimentary Items: Mineral drinking water, coffee, sugar and tea.
Toiletries Items: bath towels, liquid soap and shampoo.
I can provide a room cleaning service once a week (with a minimal fee of Php600 paid by cash) but please call ahead of time for schedule.
For 1 month or more booking, electricity charges is inclusive to rent but limited to Php6,000/month. Electricity charges which goes over this amount will be billed to guest.
- No noisy and rowdy parties.
- Smoking is only allowed on the balcony, with strict rules on cigarette disposal (no throwing out the railing).
- Illegal activities are definitely prohibited.
- Guests must abide by the building rules. Hanging of clothes on the balcony is strictly prohibited.
- Pets is not allowed.
- To maintain and enjoy a pest-free and odor-free environment, PLEASE take out your trash and dispose it properly. Garbage room is located at the basement parking.
- CLEAN AS YOU GO. Leave the place tidy as you have found it.
My husband and I are passionate about traveling, watching latest action/thriller movies and enjoys great chats with our childhood friends. We love meeting new people and we've been living overseas for almost 8 years now but our hearts will always remain in the Philippines, living near where your loved ones are is priceless!
We greatly enjoy hosting and we're looking forward in welcoming our guest in our humble abode. We are keen on having a guest who respect and abide with our house rules. To us, guest is like welcoming an extended family into our home so we expect them to take good care of our place and treat it as their own.