This area has very good transportation. Eonju station(line9) take 1 mins walking.
It's in the center of Gangnam downtown which has a lot of restaurants, cafes, bars, cosmetic clinics and so on, but has quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
This room has queen-sized bed which has soft & comfortable mattress.
It also has big hanger, air-con, and dressing table.
There are 3 rooms in this house. All of the rooms are for guests.
I don't live together with you here in the same apartment, but do live nearby so i come over often almost 3 to 4 times a week.(I can communicate with you promptly with phone messenger)
Hair dryer, air-con, elec-fan, washing machine, Free home Wifi, soap/shampoo/rinse/bodywash/toothpaste, clean towels, fridge, microwave, toaster, water purifier, cereals, milk, coffee for breakfast(Self served).
* If you want bread, tell me beforehand so that I can prepare it for you(Cuz it's easily get spoiled)
* Wifi egg(pocket wifi) is available when you book it ahead.
Общение с гостями
1) I want to have good time together with you and other guests but I still need some rest. So, only every Tuesday & Thursday i go have lunch or dinner together with my guests :-)
2) I'm gonna give you tips for traveling Korea. (But i'm not your travel consultant. Ask me before your trip so you don't blame me though my reply is late.)
3) Hanbok experience is available when we set the time!^^ (5000 krw per person for 30 mins)
3) Kkaotalk: willbereal91, line: willbereal
0) No smoking, no pet inside.
1) Please use it quiet and neatly.
2) I believe you can throw out your hair after using hair-dryer ;-D
3) Please wash the dish(cups) you used by yourself.
У этого хозяина 318 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
안녕하세요! 경남 진주에서 자라, 현재 서울에 살고있는 임세희라고합니다 ^^
Hello! I'm Sehee Im from South Korea.
I like to travel around the world~ and to talk with other people. :-)
I had been in China for a semester 3 years ago, and America 2 years ago.
I like people. I like to do some fun and amazing things for people!
Also I like to upload posts about trips on my blog(but all in Korean T.T). My another hobby is Singing. I have been singing for 4 years as a vocalist of my little band in univ.
I have dreamed of managing guesthouse after my 40's, now I am doing good training as an airbnb host!
I'm looking forward to see you~