Minutes away from world-class skiing at Snow Basin and Powder Mountain resorts. Just steps from the award winning Ogden trail network.
This room has a twin bunk & 2 futons. You'll have your own bathroom and access to shared basement. The bedroom has tv for watching DVDs and a Netflix/Hulu connection. With notice, we can provide a crib.
A bedroom and bathroom with shower will be provided for your personal use.
A living room and a mini kitchen that includes a mini-fridge with water bottles and a microwave with popcorn is available for your use but is considered shared space. We will provide it free of charge to use, but we reserve the right to use the living room for our dogs during the day, as that is where our doggie-door is located. Please note: We do our best to change our schedules so we won't need to do this, however, it happens occasionally (twice in the past year).
- For parties of 3 or less you'll have the twin bed and full futon
- For parties of 4 - 5 we will set up a second full sized futon **If you would prefer to sleep on the futon in the living room, please note this in your first message**
- For parties of 6 - 7 we will make up a futon in the living room
- For parties of 8-9 we will set up a raised, full size air mattress in the basement living room alongside the futon
You will have a private bath with basic toiletries (towels, bath soap, shampoo) as well as a mini kitchen (mini-fridge, microwave, sink). The bedroom has a TV set up with Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. There is also a blue ray DVD player. If you'd like to borrow Disney DVDs, we have over 200 to pick from, just speak with us about it. There is also a gas fireplace you can use in the winter.
Общение с гостями
We live here, however interaction can be as much or as little as you prefer. We try to be home during your entire stay so feel free to come upstairs and visit or ask questions about the area.
For weekend stays, we try to make a hot breakfast in the morning; generally Belgian waffles, bacon and eggs. For weekday stays we offer a cold breakfast. (bagels, cream cheese, fruit etc).
We would be more than happy to provide any suggestions for things to do in the area. We also provide a guidebook in the room for surrounding attractions and restaurants.
Weekend breakfast schedule (not set in stone, if you need something outside these times, let us know) :
If you'd like breakfast outside of these times and we are unable to accommodate, we provide a cold breakfast (bagels, cream cheese, fruit etc)
Другие важные подробности
We have two friendly and playful dogs, they are weimaraners. We will try to keep them upstairs and out of your way, you'll probably only have to interact with them as you come and go, unless you'd like to play with them and in that case....they are more than happy to meet new friends.
We have a few house rules that we abide by, we ask that you please do the same
- NO smoking or drinking alcohol
- Quiet hours: Midnight - 7am
- Do not use our leather couches to sleep on. We provide beds based on occupancy as seen in listing, the use of our couches as beds is not provided as part of the listing.
- Do not use the large TV in the living room. We have had multiple issues with guests disconnecting our cable and dvr (on accident) in the past. We would like to avoid this issue in the future. As noted in the listing, you have a tv (equipped with Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime) in the private bedroom that you're reserving.
Hello! I work in tech PR and I host Airbnb guests with my mom who works with a community coalition to prevent underage drinking and drug use. We have two friendly weimaraners that live with us and behave like extra children. We love to travel and have seen almost the whole United States, but we always look forward to coming home to Ogden.