Escape to this beautiful, charming character waterfront cottage vacation rental! Tucked away in your own little quiet and uncrowded walkout beachfront in popular Qualicium Bay, British Columbia, Canada
Watch the slow cruise ships and sea life.
Escape to this beautiful, charming character waterfront cottage vacation rental! Tucked away in your own little quiet and uncrowded walkout beachfront in popular Qualicium Bay, British Columbia, Canada.
Inside, you'll be greeted with a soft, warm interior accented by stunning views of Qualicum Bay, Denman Island and Lasqieti Island. Watch the cruise ships on their slow voyage to Alaska from your private deck or the eagles flying overhead or the pod of killer whales chasing the waves. Relax in the living room after a day on the sand, with some cable TV, Blu Ray or a DVD. Bring your iPod and listen to your own tunes in the iPod docking station. There's also WiFi throughout the house, so keeping up with emails is no problem here.
Right off the living room is a large, beautiful deck with more stunning views. Watch a spectacular, colorful sunrise or sunset with a glass of wine or, in the morning, greet the day with some yoga stretches while the neighborhood wakes up. There's space for everyone, so outdoor entertaining is definitely an option here.
There's a breakfast bar and seating for six at the dining room table when it's meal time. In addition, are an extra two seats at the breakfast bar. From either the living, dining room or kitchen, you'll be able to enjoy a wonderful fireplace. There is a pull out couch in the living room for additional guests if required.
The full kitchen includes large counter top space and all the major stainless steel appliances you'd expect - a refrigerator, stove top/oven, and a microwave for quick leftover snacks. The main full bathroom has a large soaker tub and shower. The bedroom a queen size bed and its own TV for your convenience.
For large groups or a private nest for the kids, there is a separate bunkhouse, that contains a queen size bunk bed. This area can sleep 4 kids. It has its own bathroom and TV with DVD player so the youngsters can hang out. This is particularly convenient for those parents that want to have some alone time.
Other amenities include a washer and dryer for clean clothes while on vacation and parking for two cars. But perhaps the best thing about a stay here is the beach! Mere steps from the door and you'll be on one of the prettiest stretches of sand Qualicum Bay has to offer. Beach combing, swimming, sand castle building and shell collection are some of the many beach activities. Launch your paddle board or kayak right from your front door.
On nights you don't want to cook, head into town for your pick of eateries. There are many small quality restaurants in the area, Henry’s, Crown and Anchor Pub, Bean Counters coffee shop and an Ice cream shop a short stroll away.
For those that want other things to do there are the Horn Lake Caves, Big Qualicum River Fish Hatchery, antique stores, Spider Lake, Fanny Bay, Deep Bay, easy day trip to Tofino or nearby Courtenay, and many hiking and mountain bike trails.
You are able to access the whole house. Access to use the bunkhouse must be established prior to ensure access.
Общение с гостями
The on Island contact, Denise, or myself will be available to you 24/7 to make your stay as pleasant as possible, should you require anything we may have forgotten.
Другие важные подробности
Please respect the wildlife and sea life that is abundant in the area. Please adhere to any fire bans and water restrictions that may come into effect.
Check in is 3 pm. Check out is 11: 00 am.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. There is WIFI internet and Tenants must adhere to regulations in respect to surfing and downloading material in accordance to the Laws of Canada.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins provided for the garbage . Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. Premises is based on a septic system do NOT flush sanitary feminine products or harsh chemicals as this will effect the septic system and surrounding eco footprint.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 8 (eight) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home on the beach area only.
11. Premise will not be sublet.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. There will be a starter supply of Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the landlord extra supplies must be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period. After 30 days prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion.
15. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
19. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
20. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the ocean.. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while playing in the ocean.. Tenant is hereby notified that the ocean can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
22. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to Federal and local laws.
23. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
24. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
25. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located across from the wood shed.
26. Tenant is advised that the property contains a propane fireplace and outside BBQ and will seek help from Landlord if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
27. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
28. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
29. Tennant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
30. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
31. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
32. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
33. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
34..The fireplace is propane and NO WOOD fires are to be set in the fireplace. Only propane will be used in the fireplace.
У этого хозяина 9 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы