Sawtell Beach Cottage is located on a quiet street a short stroll from the main beach and the famous First Avenue filled with boutique shops and fabulous cafes. Sawtell is the gem of the North Coast with a relaxed style but with metropolitan flair.
Hi there and welcome to Sawtell Beach Cottage. We have a recently built generous two bedroom cottage designed with quality features and the most modern conveniences. You will be comfortable in open plan beach style living with a large covered deck and outdoor setting. The living area is equipped with a large lounge, HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player. The kitchen, all electric, is a large open area with a breakfast bench and stools adjacent to the dining area that seats 6 people.
Main bedrooms with a queen bed opening up to the outdoor balcony and a second bedroom with a bunk bed, double bed on bottom and single on top.
When you stay at Sawtell beach cottage you have access to unlimited Wifi to enjoy your holiday online surfing making sure everyone knows you are having a great time. We also offer internet and unlimited Netflix so you can access hundreds of movies and the latest television series.
We like little people too so if you have children just let us know and we can provide small tables and chairs, children’s toys & books, DVDs, high chair, cot etc available for your stay.
· Two bedrooms sleeps up to 6 people
· Fully self contained at the back of a main property with separate entrance and a fenced off yard
· Main bedroom with queen bed
· Second Bedroom with a double bunk (double bed on the bottom bunk)
· Trundle bed available on request for an extra $25 (one off cost for your stay)
· Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
· Bathroom with shower and bath
· Second toilet through the laundry
· Coffee and tea making facilities (coffee plunger available but you won’t need it with so many amazing cafes within minutes)
· Microwave and dishwasher
· Washing machine and laundry facilities
· Bose speaker and ipod/iphone docking station, DVD Blu-ray player
· Enclosed yard with front and rear access
· Outdoor shower and BBQ
· All linen and towels provided
Access from Kidd Lane to lockup garage with automatic roller door with a grass area. Additional parking in Elizabeth Street with a walk down the side of the main property to side gate
Общение с гостями
My wife and myself occupy a separate dwelling adjacent to the property and are at your service with any questions or assistance but available on the phone number provided.
Другие важные подробности
The basics including, body wash, washing & dishwasher detergent, salt & pepper and basic kitchen requirements
Owners live adjacent in separate dwelling which is separated by fencing and opaque blinds with complete privacy.
I am a semi-retired road designer engineer who has adapted to the lay-back Sawtell life style. I swim everyday at Sawtell beach and play golf twice a week.
I am the house-husband with my wife working full time.