Victoria Garden Cottage is pet friendly and located in the heart of Old Town NOTL. The home is a fully furnished, self catering and a short walk to great shops, the Shaw Festival and fine dining. Situated on a corner lot surrounded by mature trees
Renter must be 25 years of age or older.
Check in 4:00
Check out at 11:00
HST Tax of 13% Is not included and is due at the time of check.
Victoria Garden Cottage has a maximum overnight occupancy of six (6) persons. Provide the name and age of all overnight occupants.
PARKING: No street parking is permitted. Niagara-on-the-Lake by-law requires that license plate numbers of all cars be recorded. Please provide the license plate numbers.
Please message us when you approach Niagara-on-the-Lake (either at the QEW exit or border crossing) so we may coordinate our meeting at Victoria Garden Cottage.
Linens, towels, dishes, glasses and utensils are provided. For your added convenience, we provide coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper and a basic supply of toilet tissue, hand soap, shampoo, dishwashing, laundry detergent and cleaning supplies.
You are responsible for any additional items you require during your stay.
1. Liability: You accept full responsibility for all damages caused to Victoria Garden Cottage (inside or outside), including all content. The Property Owners and Property Management are NOT responsible for accidents or injuries to occupants, or loss of personal property of any kind. Occupants are responsible for the safety and security of all persons, including children, both inside and outside of the premises, at all times during the rental period.
2. Loss or Damage: We reserve the right to charge for any loss or damage assessed upon departure. If extra cleaning or sanitizing is required over and above what would be considered normal wear and tear, a fee will be charged automatically to your credit card to cover the costs and a detailed description will be supplied.
3. Quiet Enjoyment: In accordance with Niagara-on-the-Lake by-laws, ‘quiet time’ for the town is 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM; we ask that you respect this by-law. In addition, we require that at all times all occupants behave appropriately and respect the neighbors.
4. Parties: We do not allow weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, parties of any other sort, or gatherings other than with those on the occupant’s list.
5. Non-Smoking Policy: ABSOLUTELY no smoking or illicit substances are permitted inside or outside the premises.
6. Odours: Please refrain from cooking foods or creating aromas that linger beyond your stay. If odors remain past your stay and result in the relocation of the next occupants, you will be charged for the full amount of that reservation and all costs to restore Victoria Garden Cottage to its original state. Any cooking items that could cause a lasting aroma should be cooked outdoors on the barbeque. We are a scent sensitive residence.
7. Pet Policy: Pets are allowed at an additional fee. We reserve the right to charge for damage caused by a pet to the property. You are responsible to clean up after your pet.
8. Residence Maintenance: Victoria Garden Cottage is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after your check-out. Please help us maintain the residence in a good and clean condition by following these simple procedures:
a) Place all used towels in the shower;
b) The kitchen should be cleaned;
c) Dispose of all waste materials into specific bins as instructed upon arrival.
Note: if you wish to have housekeeping services during your stay, please let us know and we can arrange these services at an additional fee.
9. Furniture: Please do not rearrange furniture and keep indoor furniture inside, and outdoor furniture outside. Charges will be billed if the furniture is moved.
10. Information sheet/house policies and rules: Upon arrival the information sheet, policies, and rules will be provided for your review. Please ensure you read and agree with the information sheet, policies, and rules. Contact us immediately if you identify any residence deficiencies so that we may address them at the beginning of your stay.
11. Reservations are non-transferable. The person who books the reservation must be the person checking into the residence.
12. During your stay, maintenance work may be performed on the outside of the residence such as grounds keeping/maintenance.
13. Please do not use towels to remove make-up. Disposable make up removers are provided so that towels and linens do not get stained.
14. Pay-Per-View Channels: Victoria Garden Cottage provides a selection of local channels as part of your stay. If occupants order/watch channels not part of the provided selection, a fee will be charged automatically to your credit card to cover the costs.
15. Check out is at 11:00 A.M. All cars and belongings must be removed at check out. NOTL Vacation Rentals reserve the right to charge an additional night for all late check outs not approved prior to check in.
use rules will be emailed to you upon booking.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 60 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам 50% всей суммы бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 60 дней до поездки, то оно будет считаться невозвратным.
У этого хозяина 138 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Niagara-on-the-Lake Vacation Rentals is Property Management Firm in Niagara-on-the-Lake, offering premier private home vacation rentals.
Niagara-on-the-Lake (NOTL) Vacation Rentals is dedicated to meeting the needs of our guest from all over the world.
Whether you are one of our many repeat guests or visiting for the first time, the NOTL Vacation Rentals team is here to make your stay memorable.
Your own concierge - We meet you at the home, show you how things work, provide any needed directions, provide restaurant/winery suggestions and then let you get on with your stay. If you need anything after that, an experienced team member is only a phone call away!
Our process for check-in and check-out is seamless.
Book your next vacation with us!
Exceeding Guest Expectations, one stay at a time!