This extremely clean, bright & welcoming 2 bedroom basement suite boasts over 800 sq. ft. and includes a well furnished living room, & a full size stocked kitchen. Enjoy 2 bedrooms with new queen size beds with mattress pads and top quality bedding, new linen and towels, closets and a dresser. This home away from home is situated in the safe & mature neighborhood of North Glenora, and is central & convenient to shopping (WEM), downtown, transit, major attractions, U of A, hospitals & much more.
Welcome home to this beautiful basement suite which boasts over 800 sq. ft. and includes a well furnished living room, a full size stocked kitchen, 2 bedrooms with queen beds and a bathroom with shower (soap, shampoo & hair dryer supplied). The living room has a large couch, two leather chairs, a large cable TV with Chromecast, wireless internet, a desk for studying or working (or as a kitchen table with 4 chairs), microwave, and a coffee machine. Both bedrooms have new queen size beds with mattress pads and top quality bedding, new linen and towels, closets and a dresser.
There is also access to items such as an iron and ironing board, and kitchen appliances on request (crock pot, mixer, food processor, etc.).
Welcome to your home away from home!
Inside the Suite - private living room, bathroom, bedrooms, kitchen and storage space.
Outside of the Suite - laundry room, deck, back yard, front porch, bbq, ample on-street parking.
Общение с гостями
Your hosts, Deb and Dave, are friendly and are here to help during your stay. We live on-site in the upper portion of the house. Please approach us if anything needs attention or if you have any requests.
Другие важные подробности
This is a family friendly home and we have three children (5, 6, and 16). The ceilings are insulated to minimize any noise to our guests. We will do our best to keep the noise level to a minimum and our younger children are usually in bed by 8 pm.
We also have two very friendly black labs (Ceili and Leroy) who are usually in the house and do not have access to the suite. Please ensure the gates are closed at all times.
Sorry but we do not allow any animals in the suite.
The house is equipped with exterior security cameras which are visible.
Please read and agree to the house rules before booking the suite:
• No smoking or drugs.
• No pets.
• Quiet time after 11 pm.
• Only registered guests are allowed in the suite.
• If a guest brings more people than were booked, the reservation will be cancelled with no refund.
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. This listing is not suitable for infants (under 2 years). If you do reserve with an infant, you will be required to cancel your reservation and you will only be refunded as per the cancellation policy.
• Let your host know if anything can be done to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable!
• To prevent damage to bedding and towels, please do not do laundry that belongs to the suite. We will gladly provide replacement bedding and towels upon request.
• If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Please, no outdoor shoes beyond entry door to suite.
• Leave the suite tidy with the dishes clean and put away. It should be left the way you found it.
• Please close and lock all windows and doors when you leave the suite.
We enjoy travelling and meeting people. We are both professionals who enjoy spending time with our children. We can't wait to meet you and try to make your stay in Edmonton a pleasant one.