Central Shinjuku and yet residential!!! The apartment is in 5-min walk from the closest station, Higashi Shinjuku. Central Shinjuku with department store like Isetan and Marui is in 15-min walk. Great location to enjoy shopping and easy transportation to get to anywhere in Tokyo.
The apartment has 2 bedroom; one w/ 2 queen-size beds, and the other is single size sofa bed. 2 room s are separated with casual sliding door. Great for friends and families to share staying for shopping!!
Our apartment is on the 1st floor, no need to worry about carrying up heavy luggage!!
(URL HIDDEN) There’re 2 bedroom separated with sliding door; one has 2 queen beds, the other has single size sofa bed and futon if necessary. Maximum 6 guests can be accommdated. Kitchen has microwave, toaster, fridge, electric kettle, gas stove, sink, , and dinner wares. Shower and toilet is separated. Washing machine is at balcony and you can hang dry your clothes there too! The space is about 33 square meters
Bedroom 1 (window side)
- Queen size bed (160 x 200cm(URL HIDDEN)Air conditioner / Heater
Bedroom 2 (kitchen side)
- 1 single size sofa bed (100 x 200 cm)
- Single futon can be added
- Coffee table
- Big closet
- Portable Wifi for internet
- Gas stov(URL HIDDEN)Mini sink
- Microwave oven
- Toaster oven
- Electric kettle
- Kitchen ware
- Dinner ware
- Bath tub with shower
- Wash stand with mirror
- Washing machine
- Hanging pole to dry your clothes
Others inside the room
- Hair dryer
- Bath towels
- Bed cover and pillow case
- Shampoo, conditioner and body soap
Entire space is yours
Общение с гостями
- Self-check in with complete transportation, map, and check in instruction
- Remotely available almost all the time
- Maintenance requires 1-3 days unless it is emergency like water leaking
Другие важные подробности
- Check in time is after 4 pm. Early luggage check in is possible but ask host first.
- Apartment is on 1F of the building
- The area is safe, but we’re at the edge of Kabukicho, the red-light district in Shinjuku. Without entering the zone, you can get to public transportation from the apartment; however, if you’re sensitive about the area, this apartment is not for you
- Kid at age 0-2 is free.
У этого хозяина 50 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi, thank you for checking my profile.
I am Jay living in Tokyo for 10 years.
I used to be a guide so traveled a lot of countries which makes me good on being a host in Airbnb now !
I like traditional things in Japan so much like Kimono.
I hope you come and stay at my apartment to explore Japanese culture. I will definitely help you enjoy it!