This property provides one of the best locations on Devonshire Terrace.
Recently has been fully rebuilt. 7-8 mins walk from Paddington station and Hyde park. Please note current flat 8 is located on top Floor 4
THE RULES AND POLICIES ARE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL RESIDENTS.
1. ABUSIVE LANGUAGE: Abusive or foul language interferes with other Residents' right to the quiet enjoyment of the premises. Such language is not allowed in common areas or in other areas where people congregate.
2. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Drinking alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited anywhere on the property except in the Residents' units.
3. ALTERATIONS: Changes to any fixture, wiring, wall, cabinetry, or any other part of the unit, including entry door locks, are strictly prohibited.
4. BREAKAGE: Residents shall pay for all breakage, damage and cleaning beyond normal wear and tear to the premises or any furnishings in the premises.
5. BUSINESSES: A Resident may not operate a business in his or her unit or on the premises without the owner's prior written consent.
6. CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES: The illegal use, sale, or distribution of drugs, any criminal activity and/or any physical violence to persons or property by any Resident is prohibited and will result in eviction.
7. DANGEROUS MATERIALS: Gasoline, oils, or any flammable material, and all hazardous materials must be properly, safely and legally disposed. None of these materials are permitted in any dwelling unit.
8. DELIVERY: The owner assumes no responsibility for accepting deliveries of packages, mail, etc. on behalf of any Resident.
9. ENTRY DOORS TO UNITS: In order to maintain the fire rating of an apartment building, and to ensure the privacy and security of all Residents, all unit entry doors must be closed except when in use. They may not be propped open at any time. Do not admit strangers through security doors.
10. COMMON AREAS: Common areas are to be kept clear of clutter. No personal items may be kept or stored in the hallways, stairways, or other common areas in or about the premises without the owner's permission in advance.
11. HAZARDOUS ITEMS: Keeping anything that may be considered a hazard to the health or safety of other persons is prohibited. (Gasoline storage in unit, possessing weapons, etc.)
12. NOISE: Residents, family members and guests shall keep the volume of musical instruments, radios, televisions, record players, etc. at a level that will not disturb neighbors. Playing sound producing devices at volumes that disturb other Residents is a violation and grounds for eviction.
13. SAFETY, FIRE, LIFE SYSTEMS: Residents shall not tamper with fire suppression sprinklers, fire extinguishers, equipment or fuse boxes.
14. SMOKING: No smoking is allowed in the units, common areas which includes entry walkway.
15. WATER USE: Water shall not be wasted or left running unattended in the kitchen, bathroom, or elsewhere. All plumbing defects must promptly be reported to owner. Residents who cause damage to, or obstruct plumbing will be required to pay the cost of any needed repairs.
16. TOWEL USE: Please DO NOT DRY TOWELS or ANYTHING ELSE on HEATING RADIATORS. If you do so, you will be charged additional £50 GBP.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 552 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We have been in property business for some time.
Currently managed to get hold of building which has 10 flats.
All flats will be rented on AirBnB
We try to provide good service and that every customer will be satisfied