Our charming little cottage is located in the wooded hills of the North of Haute Somme, in the circuit of rememberance area and close to the A1 and A26 Highways. It is appropriate for one person, a couple or a family up to 6 pers.
Set back from the street, the cottage benefits from a nice view over the surrounding fields and woods. It is best suited for 4 people, with two extra beds in the mezzanine for kids or extra guests. The cottage has a garden, with barbecue. Though being originally designed for tourist stays, it is also used from time to time for business stays (contact us for long term rentals).
Guests will have an integral and exclusive access to the house. A parking is available in our farm yard (just next to the house).
Общение с гостями
Native of the vilage, we, Florence and Jean Luc, finished the restoration of the cottage in 2014.
Jean-Luc is farmer and fruit & vegetables trader in Europe.
Florence, a trained nurse, is now mayor of Aizecourt le Bas, with a particular involvement in culture and heritage activities in Haute Somme.
Другие важные подробности
Barbecue and set of garden furnitures
Fully equiped Kitchen
- It is a non smoking place. It remains however possible to smoke under the marquise at the door of the house, or in the big garden.
- If you have pets, please contact us.
- An inspection of the house will be done before and after the rental.
- Bed linen is provided. Bathroom linen optional.
- 200 EUR deposit is requested.