£85 p.n low season. Quiet and comfortable at any time of year.
Four Star Apartment. Uninterrupted sea views of Swanage Bay. Quiet location, walking distance to Town. 2 floors: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, hall. Bed linen/towels provided. Changeover for 3 night minimum short breaks, Monday or Friday.
The Haven is a quiet residential complex of 30 apartments on the water's edge in Swanage, Dorset. The Haven is on Peveril Point Road, is within a short walking distance of the Town amenities. The Haven has a private gate accessing a small sandy beach where the Sailing Club is located and a pathway into Town.
• No pets allowed.
• Children over 5 years welcome
Changeover for 3 night minimum stay either Friday or Monday for short breaks.
Grounds and Gardens
• The Haven has attractive communal garden areas with wooden bench seats. Access areas are paved and there are steps within the Site. The Wellington Tower is within The Haven site. There is a private gate (key provided) from The Haven (with steps) directly onto the shoreline footpath to town or to Peveril Point.
Общение с гостями
I personally like to welcome guests soon after arrival. My residence is No 9 The Haven and I am on hand to deal with any problems that arise.
Другие важные подробности
Arrival & safe car parking for two cars
• Check in from 3.0 pm Departure is 10.0 am.
• The integral carport has parking for one car and leads to the front door. An additional visitor free and safe parking space (non-designated) is available in The Haven. Front door keys will be in the key box that is in the carport. The code will be sent prior to the date of arrival.
There is lighting throughout the Site and paved pedestrian walking from parked cars to the apartment and within the Site.
• No. 10 The Haven has accommodation arranged on two floors, two downstairs bedrooms with porthole windows. Lounge, kitchen, hall and front door are on the same level as the carport. All windows overlook the sea. Lounge with sliding doors to the balcony.
Hall, Stairs, Landing
• The Hallway is hard flooring and the stairs and lower hallway are carpeted. There is a handrail on one side of the stairs down to the bedrooms and bathroom. A smoke detector is in both hallways. The apartment would be evacuated by the front door and out through the carport. The apartment is non-smoking.
• The Lounge is carpeted and has ample comfortable seating (a two seat and three seat sofas, two easy chairs and desk chair). Lighting by wall lights, ceiling lights and a reading lamp. Sliding doors to balcony immediately over the sea. All windows with views of Swanage Bay. TV, DVD, video, radio and Wi-Fi connection (password available).
• 2 bedrooms downstairs with porthole windows overlook the sea. 1 King size double bed and 1 twin bedded room (4 people max). Fully carpeted. All beds have duvets and are hypoallergenic as are the pillows. There are wardrobes, bedside tables and seats in both rooms. An emergency exit guide and safety information sheet is in each room.
• Spacious tiled bathroom adjoins the 2 bedrooms on the lower floor and has full suite with shower over the bath. The large bathroom radiator is heated by central heating and electricity (when the heating is off).
• Kitchen fully equipped with an electric oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher, under surface larder fridge and separate freezer. The microwave is on the worktop and extensive basic equipment is provided (including two different sized cafetiere). Extra equipment for cooking can be provided if request in advance, but cannot be assumed. Tumble air dryer. Double sink and work surface in Formica. Under surface cupboards, drawers and wall cupboards above. Broom cupboard. The wall cupboards have fluorescent under lighting and there is a ceiling spotlight. Dining chairs and a round table. Hot water is constantly available from the gas boiler as is the central heating with thermostats on the radiators. Gas boiler housed in the kitchen. The hard floor surface is washable. A carbon monoxide alarm, smoke detector, fire extinguisher and fire blanket are in the kitchen.
• Evacuation is by the front door through the carport and turn left for the meeting point at the Wellington Tower in The Haven site. There are two means of escape. 1. Inward opening front door and 2. sliding patio doors. Doors are easy to open. The doors are unobstructed. Emergency phone number details are listed.
No Pets allowed
Only children over 5 years.
The Apartment is constantly upgraded.
I welcome your feedback to help us continually improve your stay.
Address: Owner, Mrs Frances Thackway, 9 The Haven, Peveril Point Road, Swanage, Dorset BH19 2BB.
10 The Haven is a non-smoking apartment, no pets are allowed and only children over 5 years unless by prior arrangement with the host. Noise and disturbance after 11 pm are discouraged as it is a very quiet location.