Located 3 miles from world-famous Heavenly Ski Resort, this lakefront property offers beautiful vistas of the lake and surrounding Sierras. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo offers beachfront access and spectacular views, sleeps 6 comfortably, and has all the amenities. As your homebase, explore all that Lake Tahoe has to offer - world-class skiing, resorts, casinos, and beautiful mountain scenery
With approximately 1,700 square feet, the upstairs Master Bedroom includes a California King bed, with a large sitting area, private balcony, and beautiful views of Lake Tahoe. Also upstairs is the guest bedroom, with two Twin beds and a forest view.
The open floorplan allows direct views of beautiful South Lake Tahoe from the entire first floor! The spacious kitchen has current appliances, with plenty of counter space, complete with dishes, glasses, and utensils.
Enjoy your meals in the connected dining room with views of the lake and the towering Sierras in the distance. Finally, relax in the newly furnished living room with a gas fire place, plenty of seating, DirecTV, Blu-Ray, and again spectacular views of Lake Tahoe!
The property includes two parking spaces, sleeps six comfortably, and is available for 2-3 night weekend rentals, or 5-7 day weekly rentals.
The back yard has private beach access as well as both an elevated suntan area, and access to a private dock with boat launch, right on the Lake. A gas BBQ is provided along with plenty of beach and lawn seating chairs, tables, and a chaise lounge.
Общение с гостями
If you have any questions or problems, I am always available via email, phone, or text.
1) OCCUPANCY: Lakehouse “Owner”, and “Tenant” agree as follows: Above Tenant is an adult (at least 25 years of age) and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
2) CELEBRATIONS/GATHERINGS: If you are planning on having friends or family over for barbecues or other gatherings it must be noted in the rental agreement below and approved by owners (additional fee may apply). The maximum number of people allowed in the home for celebrations and gatherings between the hours of 8:00AM and 10:00PM is 8 persons.
3) CLEANING FEE & SECURITY DEPOSIT: $400 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT and $135 NON-REFUNDABLE CLEANING FEE are required at the time of booking. The cleaning fee is not included in the rental cost. There is no cleaning service provided during your stay. The property must be left in a tidy state at checkout. The General Housekeeping checklist is located on the wall in the laundry room with instructions on how to leave the property.
If unusual or excessive cleaning is necessary, such as buildup of sand that was not rinsed off prior to coming into the home including sand in bathrooms, food smeared on walls or floors, spills on furniture or carpets, the costs to perform the cleaning will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
The home is carefully inventoried after each stay, if there are any missing items, broken items, long distance call charges, movie rentals, etc., you will be notified within 48 hours after checkout of the repair or replacement item and the costs of such will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
NOTE: There is an outdoor hose to rinse off sand, please use it!
4) RENT & TAXES: Rental amount is outlined above.
5) PETS: Pets are NOT allowed.
6) SMOKING: This is a non-smoking house. Smoking is not permitted in or on the property.
7) LIABILITY AND DAMAGE: Tenant shall indemnify and hold Owner free and harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, damage or expenses including attorney fees arising by reason of any death, injury, illness or property damage sustained by any person including Tenant or any agent, employee, guest or invitee of Tenant where such death, injury, illness or property damage that is:
a.Allegedly caused by a negligent or intentional act of Tenant or any guest, invitee or agent of the Tenant, and/or,
b.Allegedly caused by a negligent or intentional act of Owner or any guest, invitee, agent or employee of Owner, unless there is gross negligence by owner.
Owner nor their agents shall be liable for any of or damage to personal property of the tenant, or invitees, from theft, vandalism, fire, water, rain, acts of God, and interruption of utilities, acts of others or other causes whatsoever.
8) NOISE/NUISANCE: The South Lake Tahoe City Code “Quiet Hours” will be strictly enforced. This code includes a 10:00PM curfew and “offensive noise” prohibition between the hours of 10:00PM and 8:00AM. Please be courteous to and show respect for our neighbors who are primarily permanent residents.
Should Tenant allow or participate in noises that are deemed a violation of the City Code, Tenant will be evicted and forfeit the remainder of the rental fee and the security deposit.
9) UTILITIES: Rental rates include utilities.
Please conserve water as much as you can. We are in a drought and South Lake Tahoe Utilities is requiring conservation.
HEATER: Please do not attempt to program heater. You are welcome to turn it up and down when needed.
10) WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property (please do not rearrange the furniture) including bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, bath towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TV, Blu-Ray player, washer and dryer, BBQ grill and outdoor furniture.
In the event of a malfunction of breakdown of any elements in the home, the Owner or Owner’s representative will have the item repaired as quickly as practical. Tenant agrees that there will be no refund for malfunction or breakdown of any item. In the event of a malfunction, tenant will notify the Owner or Owner’s representative so repair of malfunction can be made. We will expedite repair, but no refund of rent will be made.
Please do NOT rewire, unplug, change settings, reprogram, or modify any of the appliances or water heaters. Any repair work to rewire, reset, reprogram something you have changed will result in a $50 charge. If you have questions, please contact us.
11) WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING: Please bring your own toiletries, beach towels, paper towels, toilet paper (one roll for each bathroom will be provided at check in), paper goods (napkins, plates), food, etc.
12) USE OF BEACH: The beach in the back of the Lakehouse is private and available for use, as is the pier. Tenant uses the beach and pier at their own risk. Please use the OUTDOOR HOSE (located on the right side of the deck facing the sliding glass door of the house) to rinse off sand before coming back into the property.
Note: Excessive sand in the house may trigger the unusual or excessive cleaning clause.
13) TRASH: All trash and recyclables must be placed and secured in the corresponding bins at the entry to the Lakehouse.
14) EXTRA FOOD: Please discard extra food or beverages. Please do not leave leftovers or perishables in the Property.
15) PARKING: The maximum number of vehicles allowed on the property are 2 - one covered and one uncovered stall. Both the stalls (covered and uncovered) closest to the unit (#1) are intended for use by the Tenant. Any additional vehicles must park on the street. Please do not block or park in the driveway of any neighbor. Your car will be towed at your expense.
16) ILLEGAL ACTIVITY/FIREWORKS: Illegal activity and fireworks is strictly prohibited in El Dorado County. Use of fireworks is strictly enforced by South Lake Tahoe Police. Violation of this clause by any illegal actions on the part of the tenant or tenant's guests shall be deemed grounds for immediate termination and eviction with no refunds of rent, tax, cleaning or deposit. If you are staying on the Fourth of July the city puts on a public fireworks show, which is easily viewed from the back lawn, beach, or pier.
17) WEATHER: No representations or warranties are made with respect to any weather conditions. Regarding any natural disaster (earthquake, flood, etc), Tenant agrees to comply with instructions from Owner and any advisory statement from any local emergency authorities in a natural disaster situation. No refunds are given for any weather or natural disaster condition.
18) FIRES/FIREPLACE: Fireplace inside the property is GAS ONLY. Please do not put wood or anything else to burn in the fireplace. The fireplace is controlled by a thermostat on the wall. Please return the thermostat to 55 degrees when not in use.
19) Beach fires are NOT allowed per city ordinance.
20) INTERNET: WiFi internet service is provided for your use. No technical support will be provided. However if there is an issue we can fix over the phone, we will attempt to do so. The network is provided "as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. You assume all risks and responsibilities for use of the network. Owner makes no warranty that the network will be error free or free from interruption or failure, or that it is compatible with any particular hardware or software. You hereby acknowledge that the network may not be available or become unavailable due to any number of factors including, without limitation, periodic system maintenance, scheduled or unscheduled, acts of god, technical failure of the software, telecommunications infrastructure, or delay or disruption attributable to viruses, denial of service attacks, increased or fluctuating demand, actions and omissions of third parties, or any other cause reasonably beyond the control of the owner. You assume the entire cost of any damage resulting from your use of the network and the information accessed by the network, and the interaction (or failure to interact properly) with any other hardware or software whether provided by the owner or a third party. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the owner be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, hardware or software disruption, impairment or failure, repair costs, time value or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the network, or the incompatibility of the network with any hardware, software or usage, the infection or download or upload of or by any virus, spyware, worm, offensive materials, copyright infringement, unlawful use, or any other use related damage, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
21) AIRBNB CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED NO LESS THAN 1 WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A 50% REFUND. The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable. If there is a complaint from either tenant or owner, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in. Airbnb will mediate when necessary and has final say on all disputes. A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page on (website hidden) under the Dashboard tab. Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances, please review on (website hidden). Cleaning fees are always refunded if guest did NOT check in.
22) CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIMES: The check-in time will be 3:00PM and check-out time will be 11:00AM. An early check in or late check out may be provided upon request depending upon property availability.
23) LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES: Owner shall not have any responsibility for lost or stolen articles. There will be a $25.00 plus shipping fee for any items needing to be returned to tenant.
24) NOTICES: Any informal questions during your stay may be directed to the Owner or Owner’s Representative via email or cell phone.