Relax and enjoy this tranquil Lake Sarah retreat. Private entrance on the lower level of this spacious walk-out rambler. Host resides on the upper level. Plenty of parking, keyless entry. Living quarters open onto a huge 2 tier deck. 18 x 38 outdoor swimming pool, hot tub & wood burning firepit. Full recreational lake with fishing, boating & water skiing. Pontoon rental available. Easy access via Hwy 494/394. Minutes to airport & downtown. Walking trails, golf & cross country skiing min away.
This cozy and comfortable lower level of our home is completely private with it's own entrance. Huge living room, 2 large bedrooms with walk-in closets and two private baths. Fully equipped kitchen w/microwave, toaster oven/broiler, 2 burner counter stove, frig w/ice maker, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Office/desk workspace. FREE WiFi 24/7. Shuffle board table. Exercise area with elliptical machine. Pool & hot tub surrounded by large deck just outside your private entrance. Full recreational lake. Pontoon & Canoe rental available.
Totally private and secure lower level. Hot tub located on the large deck just outside your private entrance. Private parking spaces with convenient access to your rental.
Общение с гостями
We are always available to assist you during your stay and we are only a text or phone call away at any time.
Другие важные подробности
If you have your own boat and would like to play on the lake, we also have access to the boat launch, space to park your trailer and a spot where you can tie up to the dock. Our pontoon is available for rent on an hourly basis. We will provide a captain for you so you can sit back and enjoy the lake or fish. Please inquire about rates and availability if you are interested in this.
- We are currently accepting reservations for Super Bowl LII week end. Feb 1 thru Feb 5 2018 rates are for double occupancy. Minimum 2 nite stay. Add'l guests $500/nite. See calendar for nitely rates and availability.
- There is a 7.275% occupancy/lodging tax in Mn. Lodging & cleaning fees are taxable. Airbnb does not collect tax for the host in MN at this time. We will collect this at check in. Tax may be paid in cash or via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). If using (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) please use the "send to friend or family" option or there will be a 3% fee charged by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Reservations of 30 days or more are exempt from this tax with a written lease agreement.
- Guests who arrive with people in excess of the number on the confirmed reservation will be denied access and forfeit their reservation. All guests and visitors MUST BE PRE-APPROVED by the host in advance and will be required to register upon arrival. Additional guests will be charged $75/nite payable in cash upon their arrival. Visitors are welcome until 11:00 P.M. The guest holding the reservation is responsible for any damage by visitors or guests.
- Events: Visitors of six or more is considered an event and event rules and fees apply. All events and the number of visitors attending MUST BE PRE-APPROVED by the host in advance. Event fees are $350/day in addition to fees for overnight guests. Visitors attending an event must vacate the property by 11:00 P.M.
- Quiet hours are 10:30 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. You may continue to use the outside amenities such as the pool and hot tub past 10:30 but quiet hours are in effect out of respect to our neighbors.
- These accommodations are in the lower level of our walk-out rambler home. The space is approximately 2000 FSF. The host lives on the upper level. There are no shared spaces or entrances.
- We have sleeping accommodations for 10-11 people with two guests per queen bed, queen sofa sleeper and double air mattress or 5-6 guests with one guest per bed.
- Pets are allowed with prior approval of the host. Pets must be well behaved and house trained. Pets may not be left unattended at anytime and must be kenneled if you are not present. Guests must clean up after their pets and are responsible for any damage caused by their pet.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. No smoking inside the home. - Please dispose of smoking products in the appropriate containers.
- Please turn off lights when not in use.
- Trash and recycling cans are conveniently located outside your entrance.
- Extended stay guests may request laundry service for bed linens and towels on a weekly basis. Fee is $25/wk.
- We want your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable. We will make every effort to accomodate you during your stay. Please let us know in advance of any special requests you may have.
- We strive to keep our home well cared for, clean and tidy. We trust you will do the same. If anything needs our attention please let us know.
- Pontoon & Canoe rental available. Message host for add'l details and availability.