Why paying expensive hotels when you can enjoy Gothenburg staying in a private room.
- Fresh and big living room
- Dinning area
- Equipped kitchen
- Renovated bathroom
- Do not "REQUEST TO BOOK" before reading the whole description and conditions.
- Extra guests must pay a fee. Extra guests not declared in the booking are not allowed.
This listing offers a private bedroom in a shared apartment on the third floor of a small building (no elevator). Well located, safe, very quiet, and peaceful neighborhood.
Supermarkets (LIDL, ICA, NETTO) and restaurants (Thai, Pizza) only 2-10 minutes walking distance.
Only 15-20 minutes (by bus/tram) to the city center, 10 minutes (by bus) to a big Mall called Frölunda Torg.
Please, read the description of the listing and the House Rules before booking.
Instructions on how to find the apartment will be provided in your booking.
- Cozy dinning and living rooms
- Full-equipped kitchen
- Completely renovated toilet
- Wireless internet (not for download/stream of movies, or video conferences)
- Parking place (extra fee)
Общение с гостями
For me, each guest is important and requires special attention. I want to contribute with a positive experience in his /her trip.
I try to fulfill my guests´s needs as much as possible. I provide them all the information they need.
To be able to plan the stay in the best way, I required information about place and time of arrival to Gbg.
Другие важные подробности
I appreciate to get as much information as posible about arrival and departure times, so I can plan the stay in the best way posible.
During your stay:
- Keep the facilities in the same way you found them, clean and tidy.
- Use internet with moderation, not for video conferences or downloading movies.
- Do not move things from other rooms to your bedroom.
- Keep your belongs in your bedroom.
- Do not drink or eat in the bedroom.
- Wash plates and cutlery after using.
- Extra people sleeping over are not allowed.
- Do not smoke inside the apartment.
- Throw away the garbage as often as possible.
When checking out:
- Throw away any food or drink from the fridge and kitchen.
- Leave the keys in the kitchen (in the hanger over the stove).
У этого хозяина 25 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are a couple with fulltime jobs, we enjoy to host people from all over the world and invest some of our free time to make our guests comfortable and feeling at home in Gothenburg.
We welcome you to Gothenburg any time of the year.
Björn & Mila