The unique exclusive apartmament in the heart of Warsaw, Metro station Centrum, the pedestrian area surrounded by maximum found tourist attractions.
This is a unique and lovely 55 sq. m. apartment located in the heart of Warsaw. It's truly original interior design. Great for a romantic getaway or a business trip alike. Very easy to get to from the airport, the train station or by car.
The apartment is very clean. It has high ceilings, TV set to enjoy on a rainy day, high speed Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment is on the 5th floor with elevator.
It's impossible to be more central if you stay in this apartment as it's literally minutes by walk from all tourist attractions: National Museum, Palace of Culture and Science, Frederic Chopin Museum, Royal Łazienki, The Royal Route, The Old Town. Moreover, in close proximity there are plenty of great bars and restaurants and the best nightlife in the city.
There are two bedrooms:
1) The first bedroom (ca. 18 sq. m.) which may sleep 1-2 people: it has one queen size bed.
2) The second bedroom (ca. 15 sq. m.) which may sleep 1-2 people: it has one very comfortable king size bed.
Fresh sheets and towels and shower gel/soap are supplied.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Smaler room is located from the courtyard away from the noise and bustle of the inner city
- Bigger room is located on Aleje Jerozolimskie street where you can feel the city lively
- Located on the 5th floor of the building with elevator
- Bathroom with shower
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Warm in winter (central heating) and pleasantly cool in the summer
- 24-hour grocery store 2 min from the building
- The fully equipped kitchen, washer-dryer, gas hob, oven, microwave and fridge-freezer. No need to also worry about the plates, cutlery and cups. On the site you can also find tea and coffee. Note the apartment is located in a neighbourhood where there are literally dozens of bars and restaurants.
- The apartment has prepared for you guidebooks and a map of Warsaw.
- metro: metro station 1 min from the apartment
- buses: bus stop 1 min from the apartment
- trams: tram stop 1 min form the apartment
- taxi: UBER app (LMGK8 - code with a value of PLN 25 for the first ride)
- parking: you can park on the street
- very safe and most central
- easy to get to National Museum, Palace of Culture and Science, Frederic Chopin Museum, Royal Łazienki, The Royal Route, The Old Town, etc.
- plenty of clubs and bars
- excellent restaurants
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- fresh towels
- fresh sheets
- shower gel/shampoo
- high speed Wi-Fi
- TV set
- hair dryer
Hope to see you soon and enjoy Warsaw, which is an amazing city!
In our apartment, we use code lock.
You will receive the codes to the flat immediately after booking confirmation.
You do not have to wait for arrival of a host with the keys.
You no longer have to pay extra for late check-in or early check-out, you can come in the middle of the night and leave at dawn.
You don't have to worry that you lose the keys to the apartment.
Общение с гостями
Contact me by phone, email or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) in: Polish, French or English.
If you wish I can pick you up from Modlin Airport (during the day 40 €, during the night 50 €)
The check-in and check-out hours are flexible however the exact times should be agreed with me before arrival as I may have other guests check-in or check-out on the same day. Thanks for your understanding.
Please feel at home and treat it as your home and take your shoes off.
As for other rules, I would just request you to use common sense in caring for the apartment like it were your own and try to keep it tidy throughout your stay.
However, I understand you are in Warsaw to enjoy the city's attractions and not to clean up apartments hence a cleaning service will take care of everything once you will be gone.
If you break something which may happen sometimes, please do not hesitate to mention it to me. I am sure we will find a solution :)
У этого хозяина 784 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm passionate about travel, i love meeting people from different countries and cultures. I would be happy to introduce you to the neighborhood and help with directions or planning itineraries if you like! Be my guest!