My place is approx 20 minute walk from Princes St, Royal Mile, historic Old Town, Assembly Rooms, Usher Hall, Lyceum, Traverse, Kings, Sumerhall & Pleasance & on an excellent bus route to most places in the city. It is in a safe area with boutique shops & trendy cafes & restaurants.
You’ll love my place as the bedroom is large & has a couch, chairs, desk, TV, wifi, iron, hairdryer & a beautiful open view over parkland. Continental breakfast & all day tea & coffee are included in the price.
The room has a hairdryer, iron & ironing board as well as its own LCD TV (the photo is old), DVD player, table/desk and chairs and a comfortable 3 seater couch/ sofa. There is plenty of hanging space and shelf space in the 2 double wardrobes. There is one bathroom which is shared. I provide all bed linen, towels & 2 dressing gowns and disposable slippers. In the bathroom I provide shower gel, soap, shampoo and conditioner. The apartment has wifi. I provide a set of keys for each person. The room has a lovely view over parkland & is bright and cheerful.
Please note: The room is for a maximum of two people only. The price stated is for two people inclusive. No extra guests are allowed in the room.
The room is like a living room/bedroom so you have your own space to relax. The bathroom and kitchen are shared with me . I am friendly and welcoming but not intrusive... you can mix as much or as little as you want.
Общение с гостями
I have lived here for 26 years and can recommend local restaurants and bars and am happy give advice on getting around etc
Please note that because the flat is near the city centre parking is very restricted during working hours from Monday to Friday. Parking from 18.30 to 08.00 is free and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Please contact me re your preferred arrival time as I will always try to be more flexible than the stated 3pm to 6pm. I would prefer the latest arrival in the evening to be 11pm.
Другие важные подробности
The flat is on the 3rd floor of a Victorian tenement and the room has great open views over Bruntsfield Links (parkland).
The room is for a maximum of two people only. The price is for two people inclusive. No extra guests are allowed in the room.
- Please contact me if the check-in times do not suit you as I will do my best to fit in with your times. If you come early you can leave your luggage and return later. The latest arrival at night is 11 pm.
- The room is for two people only.
- Not suitable for those who have difficulty climbing stairs
- Breakfast is available until 10.30 am
- No cooking is allowed
- A £50 charge will be taken for each set of keys not returned or lost
- Please do not take baths. The power shower can be used at any time.
- Due to the proximity to the centre of town parking is very restricted & is expensive, especially Monday to Friday.
- Early morning & late at night please keep noise down out of consideration for neighbours
I am from Glasgow originally but have lived in Edinburgh for 26 years and love both cities. i am now retired but have worked in England, France and in the USA (New York) as well as in Scotland. I enjoy seeing the world and travel as much as time and finances allow. My favourite pastimes are going to cinema, theatre and eating out with friends - Edinburgh is just so perfect for me as there is lots of choice for all of these things.