This is a basic simple room in a family home of a typical Vietnamese neighbourhood. This guest room is situated on third floor with lots of natural light. The room has shower room en suite, solar hot water, aircon, etc...
The room itself is simple, basic and has a lot of natural light. The neighbourhood gives guest a true impression of normal Vietnamese life style. The house situated in a small lane of a well established and close knit community. Within walking distance, the house is near to traditional markets, numerous local shops for a wide range of variety food, local salon beauties, and most daily things you need. There is a supermarket, a local swimming pool, gym and tennis court nearby. Public transport such as buses, taxis and honda om (motorbike taxi) are plenty.
As a trait of Vietnamese, we are quite open with our space. We are new to airbnb and therefore we will take the go with the flow approach. We will respect guests' own space privacy. But guests are welcome to join us at our living spaces.
Общение с гостями
We are a Christian family and friendly, easy going and typical Vietnamese people. My husband and I work full time. But in the weekends and evenings, we would love to interact with guests. My husband and I speak Vietnamese only. We work hard to send our children to English lessons and hopefully our children can speak a little English with guests. If something is important needs to be translated, we can get help from our friends.
Другие важные подробности
WEEKLY AND MONTHLY RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE ELECTRICITY. You have your own electricity meter. Price per KW is 3,500 dong. On average, one week with air conditioner is about 50KW = (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (= USD 8).
Please feel at home in our home.
For guests and hosts safety, there are a few rules we ask guests to respect:
- Please seek our prior agreement in having your friends staying overnight. Unregistered guests can get heavy fine with local police or face eviction.
- Please lock your room and the gate every time you go out or in; don't let any one but your friends in the house.
- Please smoke outside or on our roof terrace.
- Please turn off air conditioner when you go out. Electricity is expensive in Vietnam.
- Please leave your shoes at the door - like we do. Because Vietnamese eat, sleep and play on the floor too.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.