Luxury accommodations in Lower Deer Valley, giving you the best of everything in Park City - a short walk/free bus ride to Snow Park Lodge at Deer Valley Resort, and 5 minutes to Main Street.
Come stay in this beautiful 1 bedroom condo at The Silver Baron Lodge, located in Lower Deer Valley.
The design of The Silver Baron Lodge features rustic dark woods, timber frame architecture, stone fireplaces and iron finishes to capture the mining heritage of Park City. Conveniently located near the base of Deer Valley Resort, this lodge offers guests a variety of year-round activities. The great location in Lower Deer Valley offers easy access to the resort and Main Street with shopping, dining, and nightlife just minutes away.
ABOUT THE CONDO
• Master bedroom with king size bed, flatscreen, master bath with jetted tub
• Gourmet kitchen stocked with everything you need to cook a great meal with family and friends
• Spacious living room w/pullout queen sofa, dining table that seats the whole family, flatscreen TV, and 2nd full bath
• Private deck with hot tub and great views of Deer Valley Resort and PCMR, great for apres ski
• Rustic mountain design
• Great for families
• Private deck with hot tub
• Underground heated parking
• Right next to base of mountain, short walk or take free ski bus
• Outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, kids water slide
Общение с гостями
We are happy to help with anything you need! We provide concierge services, including great discounts on lift tickets, rentals, airport transport, as well as restaurant recommendations and more. After booking, you’ll receive a welcome email listing the best of what PC has to offer! During your visit, we are at your disposal 24/7.
Другие важные подробности
PLEASE NOTE - during the holidays and the first weekend of Sundance I generally prefer 5 night minimums, and over weekends I generally prefer a 4 night minimum. Will consider shorter if it fits in with other bookings, thanks!
Daily housekeeping is not included but can be added for an additional fee.
There will be an additional fee and deposit for pets, which must be paid prior to check-in.
General guidelines for check-in (4pm) and check-out (10am) are flexible depending on guest arrivals/departures around your stay. Please let us know if you'd like an early checkin/late checkout and we will do our best to accommodate. Thanks and look forward to hosting you!
Came out to Park City for a "6 month break" from New York, it's been almost 5 years now. Park City is an incredible town - check out my reviews - I do everything I can to make sure you love PC as much as I do!